Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Business Process Intelligence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Business Process Intelligence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Business Process Intelligence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Intelligence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Intelligence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you apply threat intelligence to customer security alerts as part of your process for vetting or determining if an alert should be escalated to security event status and action taken?
- Why the sky-high interest, especially since the terms robotic and automation may sound like low-level, low-intelligence technology instead of a breakthrough in getting work done?
- What is the nature of the customer intelligence toolbox, including the specific processes for information acquisition, analysis, and communication of results and insights?
- What business intelligence platform is in place, and what standard reports and dashboards are available to the users that utilize data from the primary erp system?
- What are you doing to connect new technologies and business strategies with operations in a way that optimizes processes and increases competitiveness?
- How do you design architectures and processes to tightly integrate modeling and operations without affecting the performance of operational systems?
- Are there common themes and experiences within knowledge management where a collaborative exercise might add value to your business processes?
- What interdependencies exist between groups or nodes in the content ecosystem that will impact the overall creation and approval process?
- How does your organization design a process that will consistently produce actionable intelligence and the right defensive strategies?
- How do you derive more actionable insights from enterprise data to help your business partners react faster to new opportunities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Intelligence book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Intelligence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Intelligence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Intelligence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Intelligence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Intelligence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Intelligence Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Intelligence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: When and how will the recent breakthroughs in basic research lead to commercial products?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other Business Process Intelligence project estimates?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is there a sense that only the team can succeed?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Business Process Intelligence project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Business Process Intelligence project manager has received activity duration estimates from his team. Which does one need in order to complete schedule development?
- Quality Metrics: Which report did you use to create the data you are submitting?
- Lessons Learned: Was the Business Process Intelligence project manager sufficiently experienced, skilled, trained, supported?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Intelligence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Intelligence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Intelligence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Intelligence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Intelligence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Intelligence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Intelligence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Intelligence project with this in-depth Business Process Intelligence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Intelligence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Intelligence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Intelligence investments work better.
This Business Process Intelligence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.