The Business Process Re-engineering Toolkit and guide is a practical manual for empowering your teams, improving your efficiency, and effectively upgrading your processes. Making use of the included best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics will help you to address the most common challenges in any Business Process Re-engineering related project.
Downloading the Toolkit will take you from idea to implementation results in just Three Easy Steps.
In the Toolkit you will find the following practical, powerful enablers, with up-to-date Business Process Reengineering specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Business Process Reengineering Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Business Process Reengineering improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Does the process address organization processes and workflow and attempt to use value-added capabilities by leveraging the use of applications and technologies through business process reengineering?
- What is the best way to coordinate existing assets in production equipment, control systems, supervisory systems and the enterprise level software used to manage business activities and finances?
- Have executives involved managers in defining your organizations policies and procedures for using organization performance indicators to assess managerial and staff performance?
- What are the connections between new technologies and strategies for development for the Web, improving process predictability, improving quality and decreasing cycle time?
- What physical facilities are available in your organization to ensure that there is enough security to information that is electronically transmitted in your business?
- Are policies governing security, availability, and processing integrity established, documented, and understood by all members of agile development teams?
- Have you noticed any changes in organizational structure and communication process as a result of the introduction of the new information technology?
- Have you done a skills requirement analysis to determine if existing staff will have the necessary skills to operate in a new automated environment?
- Is the description of processing and production of intelligence clearly worded and easily understood to ensure the product meets the requirements?
- Is the board oversight of managements reengineering of business processes using IT appropriate given its relative importance to your organization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Business Process Reengineering book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Business Process Reengineering self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Business Process Reengineering Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Business Process Reengineering areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Business Process Reengineering Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Business Process Reengineering projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Business Process Reengineering Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Business Process Reengineering project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement process organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the amount of procurement?
- Procurement Audit: Are the journals and ledgers kept current for all funds?
- Project Scope Statement: Is this process communicated to the customer and team members?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Business Process Reengineering project based on past experience?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Business Process Reengineering project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Issue Log: In classifying stakeholders, which approach to do so are you using?
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Team Directory: How and in what format should information be presented?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Business Process Reengineering project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are post milestone Business Process Reengineering project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Business Process Reengineering Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Business Process Reengineering project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Business Process Reengineering project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Business Process Reengineering project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Business Process Reengineering project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Business Process Reengineering project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Business Process Reengineering project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Business Process Reengineering project with this in-depth Business Process Reengineering Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Business Process Reengineering projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Business Process Reengineering and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Business Process Reengineering investments work better.
This Business Process Reengineering All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.