Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CIPM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CIPM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CIPM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CIPM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CIPM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are the requirements, if any, for uniquely identifying an individual who seeks to add information to your organization/projects database; that is, what are the means of authenticating users?
- What is your organizations procedure for handling individuals requests for correction involving information your organization has disclosed and can change because it originated the information?
- Does your organization, where a complaint is justified, take appropriate measures to rectify the situation including correcting information handling practices and policies where necessary?
- What are the requirements for uniquely identifying an individual who seeks access to the information maintained by your organization; that is, what are the means of authenticating users?
- What are your views on whether there should be closer alignment of the tests for disclosure of personal information under the Official Information Act and the Privacy Act?
- How does your organization ensure the personal information that is used in making a determination about an individual is complete, accurate, relevant and timely?
- What imperatives are compelling the business to improve its handling of content, encourage better collaboration or communication, or raise productivity levels?
- Has your organization developed and implemented the necessary policies and practices to meet its obligations for the proper handling of personal information?
- What matching criteria does your organization require when attempting to merge information from multiple records allegedly about the same individual?
- What privacy legislation applies to information about an individual with a history of or potential for violent, aggressive or responsive behaviour?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CIPM book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your CIPM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CIPM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CIPM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CIPM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CIPM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CIPM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 CIPM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What problem is being solved by delivering this CIPM project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is the difference between product and CIPM project scope?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the CIPM project schedule available for all CIPM project team members to review?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Roles and Responsibilities: What areas would you highlight for changes or improvements?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams purpose constitute a broader, deeper aspiration than just accomplishing short-term goals?
- Change Management Plan: Who is the target audience of the piece of information?
- Schedule Management Plan: What is the difference between % Complete and % work?
Step-by-step and complete CIPM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CIPM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CIPM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CIPM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CIPM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CIPM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CIPM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CIPM project with this in-depth CIPM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CIPM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CIPM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CIPM investments work better.
This CIPM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.