Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical SugarCRM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any SugarCRM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated SugarCRM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the SugarCRM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which SugarCRM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- How do you extract the insight and data that upper management has come to expect while ensuring sales professionals have enough time to interact and build relationships with prospects and customers?
- Are you able to leverage information in your enterprise systems ( as enterprise content management, customer relationship management, data warehouses and databases) and deliver it to users?
- Is employee satisfaction measured in ways that can be linked to similar measures of customer satisfaction with sufficient frequency and consistency to establish trends for management use?
- Does the tool enable the BRM to communicate scheduled outages to customers in a timely manner, provide updates to customers on major incidents and monitor the escalation process?
- Do your organizations efforts to improve external service quality emphasize effective recovery from service errors in addition to providing a service right the first time?
- How thoroughly do your business development managers understand how to proceed through the buying/selling process in a client-focused way that builds deep levels of trust?
- Do you have the ability to track issues important to the customer and contact, and provide followup target dates/trigger dates to remind the relationship manager?
- What is the strategy that identifies potential customers and tactics, establishes goals, and lays out the process you will use to meet the already stated goals?
- Do you perform effective (meaning successful at both attracting and converting) search engine optimization that builds more prospects, buyers or business?
- How is the CRM strategy expressed in your organizations corporate culture, products, and sales channels, targeting domestic and international markets?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the SugarCRM book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your SugarCRM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the SugarCRM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which SugarCRM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough SugarCRM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage SugarCRM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step SugarCRM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 SugarCRM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that needs are met, and not exceeded?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are measurement techniques employed to determine the potential impact of proposed changes?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the assigned SugarCRM project manager a PMP (Certified SugarCRM project manager) and experienced?
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the SugarCRM projects perspective?
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Cost Management Plan: Forecasts ÃÂÃÂ how will the time and resources needed to complete the SugarCRM project be forecast?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are best practices and metrics employed to identify issues, progress, performance, etc.?
Step-by-step and complete SugarCRM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 SugarCRM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 SugarCRM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 SugarCRM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 SugarCRM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 SugarCRM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 SugarCRM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any SugarCRM project with this in-depth SugarCRM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose SugarCRM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in SugarCRM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make SugarCRM investments work better.
This SugarCRM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.