Set your cloud security policies, applications and controls to protect your data and services. The Cloud Security Standards Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for the organizations infrastructure and network security.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the Cloud Security Standards Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cloud Security Standards improvements can be made.
10 examples of the standard requirements:
- Can the cloud security platform you are evaluating provide pervasive visibility from the network to the endpoint for investigations that are free from blind spots?
- Does your cloud security vulnerability countermeasures and network hardening tool enable a cloud best practice for its business continuity and growth in general?
- How as consumers, do you satisfy ourselves that cloud service providers are doing the right thing and implementing sufficient and effective security controls?
- How do other organizations meet challenges to deliver more and maintain quality and improve speed to market in a robust and governable manner?
- What types of systems do you currently have in place to collect, analyze and correlate large quantities of security and event data?
- Where do you plan to make future investments related to analytics/intelligence in order to obtain better visibility and response?
- How do you ensure your business is always on and continuously innovating, while making best use of your existing IT investments?
- How valuable would it be if you had more of an understanding of the cyber threats, risks and security regulations?
- What specific security tools does your organization want to use for cloud security monitoring and maintenance?
- What would be the harm to your organization if the process or function failed to provide expected results?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your Cloud Security Standards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the Cloud Security Standards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cloud Security Standards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cloud Security Standards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cloud Security Standards projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step Cloud Security Standards Project Management Form Templates covering the Cloud Security Standards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: What are the main types of goods and services being outsourced?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for attending to the health and wellbeing of its staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Lessons Learned: How effectively and consistently was sponsorship for the Cloud Security Standards project conveyed?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Cloud Security Standards project risks at various Cloud Security Standards project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are staff skills known and available for each task?
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Cloud Security Standards project?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding Cloud Security Standards project work improving?
Step-by-step and complete Cloud Security Standards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cloud Security Standards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cloud Security Standards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cloud Security Standards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cloud Security Standards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cloud Security Standards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cloud Security Standards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cloud Security Standards project with this in-depth Cloud Security Standards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cloud Security Standards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cloud Security Standards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cloud Security Standards investments work better.
This Cloud Security Standards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.