Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Content-Aware Mobile DLP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Content-Aware Mobile DLP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Content-Aware Mobile DLP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 719 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Content-Aware Mobile DLP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 719 standard requirements:
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- What is the total cost related to deploying Content-Aware Mobile DLP, including any consulting or professional services?
- How can we measure the performance?
- How do we engage the workforce, in addition to satisfying them?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform Content-Aware Mobile DLP work? How is the team addressing them?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Content-Aware Mobile DLP?
- Have you identified your Content-Aware Mobile DLP key performance indicators?
- What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Content-Aware Mobile DLP processes?
- What conclusions were drawn from the teams data collection and analysis? How did the team reach these conclusions?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Content-Aware Mobile DLP book in PDF containing 719 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Content-Aware Mobile DLP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Content-Aware Mobile DLP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Content-Aware Mobile DLP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Content-Aware Mobile DLP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Content-Aware Mobile DLP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the Content-Aware Mobile DLP project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Cost Baseline: Have the lessons learned been filed with the Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Management Office?
- Change Log: Do the described changes impact on the integrity or security of the system?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What guidelines or procedures currently exist that must be adhered to (eg departmental accounting procedures)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
- Procurement Audit: Are outsourcing and Public Private Partnerships considered as alternatives to in-house work?
- Executing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes produce the expected results?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the Content-Aware Mobile DLP projects sustainability strategy that will ensure Content-Aware Mobile DLP project results will endure or be sustained?
- Project Charter: What are you striving to accomplish (measurable goal(s))?
Step-by-step and complete Content-Aware Mobile DLP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Content-Aware Mobile DLP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Content-Aware Mobile DLP project with this in-depth Content-Aware Mobile DLP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Content-Aware Mobile DLP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Content-Aware Mobile DLP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Content-Aware Mobile DLP investments work better.
This Content-Aware Mobile DLP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.