Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Contract Life Cycle Management CLM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Contract Life Cycle Management CLM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 704 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Contract Life Cycle Management CLM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 704 standard requirements:
- Do you want the data input directly into your system(s), behind your firewall, or can the completed abstracts be supplied in an uploadable format?
- Most organisations recognise that they could manage their contracts more effectively, but how do you define it in your organisation?
- Are you better at managing sign-offs of securities received, warranties, variations and other type of contract issues?
- Recognise key problem issues well in advance so that you can enjoy a no surprises work environment?
- If the agreements are not text-searchable, what is the quality of the scanned agreements?
- Will all of the documents be available at the start or will they be supplied in batches?
- Handling large contracts well, but less control with smaller quotations and contracts?
- Will the contracts in scope be text-searchable, i.e., will they be processed with OCR?
- Spending hours pulling together data to report the status on your various contracts?
- If the agreements are not text-searchable, what is the quality of the scanned agreements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Contract Life Cycle Management CLM book in PDF containing 704 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Contract Life Cycle Management CLM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Contract Life Cycle Management CLM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Contract Life Cycle Management CLM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any Contract Life Cycle Management CLM projects similar to this one in existence?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a scope management plan that includes how Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project scope will be defined, developed, monitored, validated and controlled?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Project Charter: Name and describe the elements that deal with providing the detail?
- Activity List: What is the probability the Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project can be completed in xx weeks?
- Lessons Learned: How closely did deliverables match what was defined within the Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Scope?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Several experts are offsite, but wish to be included. How can this be done?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software engineering team have the right mix of skills?
- Change Request: How many lines of code must be changed to implement the change?
- Quality Management Plan: Were there any deficiencies / issues identified in the prior years self-assessment?
Step-by-step and complete Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Contract Life Cycle Management CLM project with this in-depth Contract Life Cycle Management CLM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Contract Life Cycle Management CLM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Contract Life Cycle Management CLM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Contract Life Cycle Management CLM investments work better.
This Contract Life Cycle Management CLM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.