Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cyber self-defense Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cyber self-defense related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cyber self-defense specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cyber self-defense Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cyber self-defense improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice in our category in our favor, as Method introduced style and design to cleaning and Virgin America returned glamor to flying?
- What key stakeholder process output measure(s) does Cyber self-defense leverage and how?
- How will you know when its improved?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Cyber self-defense. How do we gain traction?
- What is the Cyber self-defense sustainability risk?
- How much does Cyber self-defense help?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cyber self-defense book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Cyber self-defense self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cyber self-defense Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cyber self-defense areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cyber self-defense Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cyber self-defense projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cyber self-defense Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cyber self-defense project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who holds positions of responsibility in interested organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Was the chosen procedure the most efficient and effective for the performance of the contract?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a forum where the departments suppliers performance is regularly discussed with the suppliers?
- Initiating Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Cyber self-defense project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: To decide whether to use a quality measurement, ask how will I know when it is achieved?
- Change Management Plan: What do you expect the target audience to do, say, think or feel as a result of this communication?
- Scope Management Plan: Are internal Cyber self-defense project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Cyber self-defense project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this Cyber self-defense project or audit?
Step-by-step and complete Cyber self-defense Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cyber self-defense project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cyber self-defense project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cyber self-defense project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cyber self-defense project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cyber self-defense project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cyber self-defense project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cyber self-defense project with this in-depth Cyber self-defense Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cyber self-defense projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cyber self-defense and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cyber self-defense investments work better.
This Cyber self-defense All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.