Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Masking Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Masking related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Masking specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Masking Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Masking improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- Are you an enterprise architect looking to automate test data management as part of a continuous integration process, so database copies are masked and spun up on test servers in AWS automatically?
- Does your organization have a privacy/data protection awareness and training program for employees and other stakeholders who have access to sensitive or confidential personal information?
- Are you confident that third parties are complying with your organizations own standards and legal and regulatory standards for the handling and protection of personal and sensitive data?
- What hashing algorithm is used for field level-encryption of passwords, social security numbers (if used), and other special handling personally identifiable information (PII)?
- Does your business monitor compliance with data protection policies and regularly review the effectiveness of data handling/processing activities and security controls?
- Are there apparent gaps in privacy and data protection activities that create vulnerabilities for companies in terms of privacy and data protection responsibilities?
- Have appropriate technical and organizational measures been implemented to show you have considered and integrated data protection into your processing activities?
- Does the fear of personal privacy and data protection online have a negative effect on Internet users and users of social media websites specifically?
- Where records contain personal data does the criteria for continued retention include whether use of them complies with the Data Protection Act?
- Are all GDPR and associated data protection procedures audited at least annually for compliance with the regulations and you own objectives?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Masking book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Masking self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Masking Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Masking areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Masking Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Masking projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Masking Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Masking project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Data Masking project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Data Masking project?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost management ÃÂÃÂ how will the cost of changes be estimated and controlled?
- Variance Analysis: When, during the last four quarters, did a primary business event occur causing a fluctuation?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are they likely to influence the success or failure of your Data Masking project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have the scope, objectives, costs, benefits and impacts been communicated to all involved and/or impacted stakeholders and work groups?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and vendors?
- Decision Log: It becomes critical to track and periodically revisit both operational effectiveness; Are you noticing all that you need to, and are you interpreting what you see effectively?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Work Breakdown Structure: How will you and your Data Masking project team define the Data Masking projects scope and work breakdown structure?
Step-by-step and complete Data Masking Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Masking project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Masking project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Masking project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Masking project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Masking project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Masking project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Masking project with this in-depth Data Masking Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Masking projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Masking and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Masking investments work better.
This Data Masking All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.