Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Data Quality Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Data Quality related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Data Quality specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Data Quality Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Data Quality improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is the overall level of interest in further developing and incorporating education data into future accountability systems for evaluating progress on social determinants of health?
- What commissioning procedures do you follow to ensure that data quality is robust and that meter details are correctly linked to the address of the installed meter?
- What action has been taken to guard against potential customer detriment including through accidental unfair bias due to poor data quality or algorithm design?
- How is data governance placed in the context of data management, information, data quality, enterprise architecture, IT governance and corporate governance?
- What about solutions that have been implemented or are in the process of being developed to ensure that an acceptable level of data quality is maintained?
- Are significant errors and material omissions the only categories for describing issues or problems identified during the data quality review process?
- Does xbrl provide you with opportunities for improved process efficiencies, improved data quality, faster validation, more efficient reporting?
- How can banks ensure data ownership, data integrity, data quality, data privacy and ensure there is trust in your organizations data?
- Do you have concerns about the current level of data quality to ensure that correct properties are connected/ disconnected?
- Do you provide additional insights on specific data quality issues and qualify the magnitude of the data cleansing effort?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Data Quality book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Data Quality self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Data Quality Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Data Quality areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Data Quality Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Data Quality projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Data Quality Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Data Quality project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Cost Management Plan: Exclusions Ð is there scope to be performed or provided by others?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the ims content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a pmo (Data Quality project management office) in place and does it provide oversight to the Data Quality project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will Data Quality project success require up to date information at a moments notice?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Data Quality project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Executing Process Group: Based on your Data Quality project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How are performance measures and associated incentives developed?
Step-by-step and complete Data Quality Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Data Quality project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Data Quality project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Data Quality project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Data Quality project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Data Quality project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Data Quality project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Data Quality project with this in-depth Data Quality Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Data Quality projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Data Quality and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Data Quality investments work better.
This Data Quality All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.