Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Datacom Group Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Datacom Group related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Datacom Group specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Datacom Group Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Datacom Group improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- Does Datacom Group appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that Datacom Group objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What are the implications of this decision 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years from now?
- When is/was the Datacom Group start date?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- Why should we adopt a Datacom Group framework?
- What is the teams contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Datacom Group goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Datacom Group book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Datacom Group self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Datacom Group Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Datacom Group areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Datacom Group Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Datacom Group projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Datacom Group Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Datacom Group project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Datacom Group project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree is the team cognizant of small wins to be celebrated along the way?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its relationships with industry and employers are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Risk Management Plan: Litigation Ð What is the probability that lawsuits will cause problems or delays in the Datacom Group project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Are actual resource expenditures versus planned still acceptable?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Datacom Group project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Datacom Group project risks?
- Procurement Audit: Is the approval graduated according to the amount disbursed?
Step-by-step and complete Datacom Group Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Datacom Group project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Datacom Group project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Datacom Group project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Datacom Group project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Datacom Group project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Datacom Group project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Datacom Group project with this in-depth Datacom Group Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Datacom Group projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Datacom Group and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Datacom Group investments work better.
This Datacom Group All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.