Partner with the COO on integrated operational reporting and highlighting insights / opportunities, link with budgeting and Financial Planning decisions by producing business performance reports and conducting what if scenario analysis (cash flow, inventory and logistics optimization, other).
More Uses of the Demand Planning Toolkit:
- Establish that your organization leads a broad range of complex Supply Chain processes, as Inventory analysis and planning, demand planning, import/export operations, and Sales and Operations Planning (SOP).
- Secure that your organization interfaces with marketing, sales, production and Engineering teams to resolve (in case of design changes) labor and material shortages, backlogs and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Supervise: ownership of your end to end planning processes and workflows to direct your build and manufacturing investment decisions to your consumers, customer replenishment, and long term Product Development.
- Be accountable for collaborating with a team of Planning and Supply Chain Solution Architects to build an End to End Planning strategy and Architecture in partnership with Line Planning and Merchandising, Demand Planning, Supply, Material and Inventory Planning business and technical specialists.
- Drive excellence in analysis and execution while taking ownership of identified issues in demand planning to drive quantifiable solutions and positive business results.
- Drive: review forecast and monitor trends that impact demand forecast accuracy, develop and implement Corrective Action plans in response to significant variances to plan.
- Capture operating constraints and business requirements to analyze, develop and implement inventory planning solutions that optimize inventory across the network.
- Drive planning process and tools with suppliers and contract manufacturers to manage capacity availability, supply visibility, lead time and exceptions.
- Guide: through utilization of Inventory Management principles, provide leadership and direct guidance to shape supply and demand planning strategies, capabilities and processes that aim to improve operational efficiencies and meet high Service Levels.
- Warrant that your organization becomes results focused, bring sense of urgency to getting things done and making tough decisions, avoid over analyzing or debating, drive for simplification by keeping end goal in sight.
- Standardize: interface with supporting departments (procurement, supply/demand planning, engineering change, customer fulfillment) to create executable plans and resolve issues.
- Create and implement shipping and delivery best practices as systems integration and optimization, fleet and routes optimization, Inventory Control and demand planning.
- Oversee: direct Customer Service teams to ensure demand planning/forecasting and Customer Service support meet customers requirements and achieve business targets in accordance with departments strategy.
- Develop or refine existing inventory forecast and demand planning models based on future growth plans, financial considerations, and other internal goals.
- Collaborate with other departments as logistics, purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, service, and demand planning to support quarterly operational and long term scaling objectives.
- Drive critical Business Operations as annual demand planning, strategy development and review cycles, Workforce Planning and management and executive briefs.
- Reconcile statistical calculations, historic trends, sales feedback, new business information, and market updates to generate the best possible estimation on each round of the Strategic Forecast.
- Be accountable for analyzing effectiveness of policies and establishes future direction for functional policies and programs or products that affect organization as a whole; Aligns policies/products and development efforts with organization strategies.
- Execute product line and style level forecast by loading data into current systems to ensure correct product mix for purchasing using forecast software.
- Establish staging, cto and production schedules based on resource and material availability, support staging, cto and production teams in order to meet daily schedules.
- Optimize capacity and order flow, reduce inventory exposure, increase full price sales and minimize missed opportunities through speed, responsiveness, and cost optimization.
- Control: conduct scenario analysis, recovery plans, and coordinate new product introductions and end of life make planning balancing inventory and demand requirements.
- Confirm you suggest; understand overall Supply Chain constraints and coordinate activities to ensure all resources are exercised and escalated for solution if any supply gaps exist.
- Manage work with the Demand Management, Sales And Marketing partners to develop the forward looking Demand Plan, which becomes the basis for production planning and financial projections.
- Be accountable for managing the inventory throughout the network is a critical expectation in support of installation schedules across all facilities throughout your organization.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Demand Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Demand Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Demand Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demand Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demand Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Is there anything that could be done to achieve the potential benefits of seasonal rates, without adversely affecting customers who are living on a fixed monthly budget?
- What is the estimated total number of people visiting the planning area in the baseline year or the time period within the baseline year of interest?
- Can system plans and generation planning rely on the continued existence of customers willing to provide load reductions on call over several years?
- Are demand planners applying broad set of demand planning processes and rules for all products, even though the product base is non homogenous?
- Does your Workforce Planning predict specific peaks and troughs in hiring demand, and will planned activities support or hinder that activity?
- Which elements outside your organizations are strongly affecting the planning and design process â and what is negotiable among demands?
- What should your business guidelines be in terms of setting prices, discounts, rebates, trade terms and other commercial incentives?
- Does your organization analyze current and anticipated customer demands, including planning for future growth or population decline?
- Have plans been developed and approved to address instances of exceptional capacity demands outside of normal operating parameters?
- Which models deals with the physical movement of goods from different supply origins to a number of different demand destinations?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demand Planning book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Demand Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demand Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demand Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demand Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demand Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demand Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Demand Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Risk Management Plan: What are some questions that should be addressed in a Risk Management plan?
- Quality Audit: Are the intentions consistent with external obligations ( such as applicable laws)?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a Demand Planning project charter created once a Demand Planning project is formally recognized?
- Change Management Plan: Have the approved Procedures And Policies been published?
- Quality Metrics: If the defect rate during testing is substantially higher than that of the previous release (or a similar product), then ask: Did you plan for and actually improve testing effectiveness?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members frequently and easily communicate with one another?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Demand Planning projects?
- Requirements Management Plan: Which hardware or software, related to, or as outcome of the Demand Planning project is new to your organization?
Step-by-step and complete Demand Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demand Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demand Planning Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demand Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demand Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demand Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demand Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demand Planning project with this in-depth Demand Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demand Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demand Planning and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demand Planning investments work better.
This Demand Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.