Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Demand Planning Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Demand Planning related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Demand Planning specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Demand Planning Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Demand Planning improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- How could manufacturers use the improved demand visibility to improve planning in situations when lead-times and capacity, at least in theory, would allow a manufacturer to react to market demand?
- How might supply-side and demand-side resources interact in real time to optimize past and future investments in order to reduce customer cost impacts over the planning period?
- How can demand response and intermittent resources be integrated into the risk management practices of your organization and ultimately lead to greater stability of cash flow?
- What is the big picture perspective of integrating and capturing the value of new demand response and intermittent generation programs into existing businesses?
- What will happen if you decide to start saying horrible things about your competition or another vendor is going negative on your organization?
- How are mature companies integrating market uncertainty and assumptions related to demand impact in a complex and competitive environment?
- How do the trends and strategies identified in the previous sections affect the planning function, and more specifically demand planning?
- How can do effective planning and evaluation and still keep the demands on the time and patience of board and staff to tolerable levels?
- Why is event modeling important for CPG companies, and how should the impact of promotional events be captured in your forecast models?
- How will companies be structured in the future when the requirements for supply chain-wide coordination have grown much more demanding?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Demand Planning book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Demand Planning self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Demand Planning Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Demand Planning areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Demand Planning Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Demand Planning projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Demand Planning Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Demand Planning project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Planning and scheduling responsibilities ÃÂÃÂ How will the responsibilities for planning and scheduling be allocated?
- Change Request: What is the relationship between requirements attributes and attributes like complexity and size?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Do the requirements meet the standards of correctness, completeness, consistency, accuracy, and readability?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the process for accepting the Demand Planning project deliverables. Will the Demand Planning project deliverables become accepted in writing?
- Requirements Documentation: Does your organization restrict technical alternatives?
- Change Management Plan: Clearly articulate the overall business benefits of the Demand Planning project -why are you doing this now?
- WBS Dictionary: Are overhead budgets and costs being handled according to the disclosure statement when applicable, or otherwise properly classified (for example, engineering overhead, IR&D)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Demand Planning project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
Step-by-step and complete Demand Planning Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Demand Planning project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Demand Planning project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Demand Planning project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Demand Planning project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Demand Planning project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Demand Planning project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Demand Planning project with this in-depth Demand Planning Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Demand Planning projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Demand Planning and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Demand Planning investments work better.
This Demand Planning All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.