Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Endogenous risk Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Endogenous risk related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Endogenous risk specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Endogenous risk Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Endogenous risk improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How can we improve Endogenous risk?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- How will we ensure we get what we expected?
- What is the minimum educational requirement for potential new hires?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Endogenous risk, and Brand Value
- Is a contingency plan established?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Endogenous risk activities?
- How do you manage and improve your Endogenous risk work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- What defines Best in Class?
- How will new or emerging customer needs/requirements be checked/communicated to orient the process toward meeting the new specifications and continually reducing variation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Endogenous risk book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Endogenous risk self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Endogenous risk Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Endogenous risk areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Endogenous risk Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Endogenous risk projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Endogenous risk Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Endogenous risk project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the members clear on what they are individually responsible for and what they are jointly responsible for?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Process Improvement Plan: What personnel are the sponsors for that initiative?
- Quality Management Plan: How does training support what is important to your organization and the individual?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Who needs to be engaged upfront to ensure use of results?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Endogenous risk project (or Endogenous risk project phase) been evaluated against each objective established in the product description and Integrated Endogenous risk project Plan?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Who are the international/overseas Endogenous risk project partners (equipment supplier/supplier/consultant/contractor) for this Endogenous risk project?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: What other teams / processes would be impacted by changes to the current process, and how?
Step-by-step and complete Endogenous risk Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Endogenous risk project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Endogenous risk project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Endogenous risk project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Endogenous risk project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Endogenous risk project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Endogenous risk project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Endogenous risk project with this in-depth Endogenous risk Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Endogenous risk projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Endogenous risk and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Endogenous risk investments work better.
This Endogenous risk All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.