Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FHIR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any FHIR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FHIR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FHIR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FHIR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- What exactly needs to be measured and reported by healthcare providers, as well as obviously by EHR vendors, for you to determine if data blocking is occurring or if progress is actually being made?
- Are clients able to make supplements to the data included in the electronic system that you use in your primary practice setting, and if available, how often it is used?
- How is the attitude of the members of your organization towards having to carry out the changes induced by the implementation of the new EHR system?
- Can the advocate, when investigating facility procedures, access health records and interview formal clients if no complaint has been received?
- How can data provided by the health organizations be used together with clients personal health data inputs from existing or new applications?
- Does the EHR have the ability to re-code a procedure on secondary billing in the event that the second payer codes the procedure differently?
- Does the system allow customized reports or studies to be performed utilizing individual and group health data from the electronic record?
- Where does the techno-neutral approach leave the electronic data exclusion, an exclusion so prevalent in liability and property policies?
- Are hl7 messages used by your system to communicate internally -- that is, between the different modules that make up your system?
- Does the solution aid in compliance with regulatory requirements by providing a consolidated record of user-initiated activities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FHIR book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FHIR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FHIR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FHIR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FHIR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FHIR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FHIR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FHIR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Given the scope of the FHIR project, which criterion should be optimized?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the FHIR project schedule available for all FHIR project team members to review?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What happens if you cannot produce the documentation for the single audit?
- Executing Process Group: What are some crucial elements of a good FHIR project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimation of contract value in accordance with the criteria fixed in the Directive?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Risk categorization -which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many is: do all the identified roles need to be routinely informed or only in exceptional circumstances?
- Variance Analysis: Is data disseminated to the contractors management timely, accurate, and usable?
Step-by-step and complete FHIR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FHIR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FHIR project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FHIR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FHIR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FHIR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FHIR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FHIR project with this in-depth FHIR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FHIR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FHIR and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FHIR investments work better.
This FHIR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.