Programmatically extend appropriate FHIR access to customers and vendors while providing data exchange transparency and security.
More Uses of the FHIR Toolkit:
- Be accountable for creating FHIR resource JSON response from the data returned by stored procedure.
- Be accountable for working on cutting edge Azure technology to manage healthcare data and EHR Interoperability in the cloud (Azure API for FHIR).
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical FHIR Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any FHIR related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated FHIR specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the FHIR Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which FHIR improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- Has your organization identified clinical champions and project leaders at all levels of management to support the EHR system implementation and develop realistic Project Management processes?
- Has your organization recognized that even if its EHR system implementation was well planned and executed, some unintended consequences may emerge when the EHR system is used on a daily basis?
- What processes or initiatives has your organization undertaken to improve the quality and efficiency of care or lowering the cost of care with relation to the implemented EHR system?
- How does a provider satisfy patient requests to amend or correct health information in an electronic record consolidated through a health information exchange from multiple sources?
- Is your organization committed to identifying training opportunities for clinicians and all other affected users throughout the EHR system acquisition and implementation process?
- Has your organization negotiated appropriate contractual provisions that fairly allocate responsibility for negligence among the end user, EHR system developer, and vendor?
- What ways do you use the electronic medical record system to improve the registration process, partnership plans, or any other process that now involves paper?
- Is your organization ready â is the immunization registry up and running â in order for your practice to send a test message to meet meaningful use?
- Is there potential value of medication adherence as a proxy for care coordination between medical and long-term services and supports providers?
- Does the EHR strictly capture and warehouse medical device data, or can clinical decision support rules factor in automatically collected data?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the FHIR book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your FHIR self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the FHIR Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which FHIR areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough FHIR Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage FHIR projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step FHIR Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 FHIR project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: Are the gantt chart and/or network diagram updated periodically and used to assess the overall FHIR project timetable?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Does the activity use a common approach or business function to deliver its results?
- Planning Process Group: Are the follow-up indicators relevant and do they meet the quality needed to measure the outputs and outcomes of the FHIR project?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant Control Systems are always up to date?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are the relative importance and priority of the goals clear to all team members?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the FHIR project?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- Planning Process Group: Is the FHIR project supported by national and/or local organizations?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will you use tracing to help understand the impact of a change in requirements?
Step-by-step and complete FHIR Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 FHIR project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 FHIR Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 FHIR project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 FHIR project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 FHIR project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 FHIR project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any FHIR project with this in-depth FHIR Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose FHIR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in FHIR and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make FHIR investments work better.
This FHIR All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.