Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Fuel system Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Fuel system related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Fuel system specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Fuel system Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 656 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Fuel system improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 656 standard requirements:
- How many years of detailed fuel transactions including dates, meters and gallons are available either in the fleet management system or fuel system?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
- If our company went out of business tomorrow, would anyone who doesnt get a paycheck here care?
- Do you import your fuel system data (mileage/hours) into your fleet management system?
- Is the Fuel system process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- What are the expected benefits of Fuel system to the stakeholder?
- Is there a cost/benefit analysis of optimal solution(s)?
- What are the critical parameters to watch?
- Is the performance gap determined?
- How to Secure Fuel system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Fuel system book in PDF containing 656 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Fuel system self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Fuel system Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Fuel system areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Fuel system Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Fuel system projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Fuel system Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Fuel system project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Based on your Fuel system project communication management plan, what worked well?
- Cost Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on Fuel system projects?
- Scope Management Plan: Have the procedures for identifying budget variances been followed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Team Directory: Timing: when do the effects of communication take place?
- Cost Management Plan: Contracting method Ð What contracting method is to be used for the contracts?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Do all the identified groups or people really need to be consulted?
- Risk Audit: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Fuel system project team have enough people to execute the Fuel system project plan?
Step-by-step and complete Fuel system Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Fuel system project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Fuel system project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Fuel system project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Fuel system project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Fuel system project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Fuel system project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Fuel system project with this in-depth Fuel system Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Fuel system projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Fuel system and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Fuel system investments work better.
This Fuel system All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.