Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hoshin Kanri Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hoshin Kanri related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hoshin Kanri specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hoshin Kanri Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hoshin Kanri improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- How to decide whether to engage a consulting organization or to recruit seasoned experts to implement lean production?
- Has your organization adopted a model to deploy your organizational strategy across the different management levels?
- What has been done toward realizing energy conservation at your organization and/or departmental levels?
- What kind of numbers does your organization expect after implementing quick response manufacturing?
- Which manufacturing technology do you consider is dominant in terms of reducing total energy costs?
- Does the employees take ethical trainings to understand the importance of IP for your organization?
- How must people work together in order to implement successfully the enterprises commercial model?
- What are you going to have to give up or let go of in order to start spending time on improvement?
- Which are the main areas that are desirable to have knowledge in when leading an improvement work?
- How long does it take your organization to move a single line of code from check in to production?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hoshin Kanri book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hoshin Kanri self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hoshin Kanri Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hoshin Kanri areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hoshin Kanri Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hoshin Kanri projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hoshin Kanri Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hoshin Kanri project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there any potential occupational health and safety issues due to the proposed purchases?
- Risk Register: What is the reason for current performance gaps and do the risks and opportunities identified previously account for this?
- Procurement Audit: How do you ensure whether the goods were supplied or works executed in time and properly recorded in measurement books and stock/works registers after inspection?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is risk identification completed regularly throughout the Hoshin Kanri project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the Hoshin Kanri project requirements become approved in writing?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the ims content been baselined and is it adequately controlled?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Lessons Learned: What were the problems encountered in the Hoshin Kanri project-functional area relationship, why, and how could they be fixed?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: What is the total time required to complete the Hoshin Kanri project if no delays occur?
Step-by-step and complete Hoshin Kanri Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hoshin Kanri project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hoshin Kanri project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hoshin Kanri project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hoshin Kanri project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hoshin Kanri project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hoshin Kanri project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hoshin Kanri project with this in-depth Hoshin Kanri Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hoshin Kanri projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hoshin Kanri and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hoshin Kanri investments work better.
This Hoshin Kanri All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.