Drive a Performance Management culture by developing and deploying tools and techniques that mobilize and develop individuals at all levels, encouraging cross Team Collaboration to achieve positive results for your organization.
More Uses of the Hoshin Toolkit:
- Establish that your business coordinates production activities with other functions as material, marketing, New Product Development, Customer Service, Manufacturing Engineering, inspection, and the like.
- Secure that your venture complies; completes process audits on Standard Work on a monthly basis to maintain the integrity of Standard Work.
- Initiate: monitor and analyze plant Internal Auditing processes to drive Quality Assurance in Manufacturing Operations.
- Manage work with Executive Management, business practice leads, and the Data And Analytics architecture to establish or refine KPIs and other Key Metrics.
- Direct: through managers and professional staff, establishes and maintains Quality Assurance standards, procedures, and controls with internal and contract manufacturing.
- Serve as your organizations Continuous Improvement champion, supporting the Supply Chain and partner functions, providing leadership, mentoring, and coaching in the implementation of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Be accountable for carrying out advanced Data Collection and analysis for Process Mapping, develop budgets and Cost Analysis to determine project feasibility.
- Ensure organizational alignment, via Strategic Goal Deployment, in the design and execution of initiative efforts.
- Ensure you join; lead the analysis and redesign of Key Business Processes across your organization to achieve improvements involving people.
- Head: champion the Strategic Direction and transformation of Continuous Improvement by simplifying, standardizing, and integrating Improvement Programs.
- Organize: proactively engage with it and external resources to remain knowledgeable of Emerging Technologies, Industry Trends, and improvement methodologies.
- Oversee delivery of sales quotes to customers and ensure adherence to Pricing Strategy defined by business.
- Secure that your planning supports large scale enterprise wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving Organizational Goals and objectives.
- Coordinate: work directly with manufacturing to implement and manage Quality Assurance activities and to enforce requirements as specified by raw materials, ingredients, products and package specifications, and regulatory departments.
- Establish and implement strategies for increasing test knowledge and the ability of each to perform cross Functional Testing roles.
- Be certain that your strategy complies; leaders and providing expert guidance in the understanding and deployment of Continuous Improvement principles and tools in your organization.
- Ensure you specialize; lead implementation of improvement actions, using a positive, engaging and motivating approach with Team Members at all levels of the enterprise.
- Manage development and execution of Continuous Improvement initiatives, strategic scorecards and dashboards, Best Practices in Business Processes, Operational Excellence principles and Systems Development and deployment.
- Assure your team suggests and implements changes in condition or use of safety equipment to increase Team Members efficiency.
- Create communication mechanisms for managing and tracking progress against targets, create and maintain initiative plans, and prepare Management Reporting.
- Confirm your planning identifies opportunities for improvement, develops a Project Plan for implementing improvements, and monitors the New Process to ensure IT work as intended.
- Provide advice and guidance to site management on the effectiveness and efficiency of site Operational Excellence activities.
- Develop training in quality, Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement activities to raise the level of Quality Systems competence in Manufacturing Operations.
- Make sure that your organization spends one on one time coaching and developing Sales Associates to drive success and the success of the Showroom.
- Be accountable for influencing others can quickly find common ground and can solve problems for the good of your organization with a minimal amount of noise.
- Be certain that your operation recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Support development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and Decision Making.
- Ensure all Continuous Improvement plans promote safety, Employee Engagement and ownership of lean efforts.
- Communicate for impact proactively communicate with all stakeholders throughout the Life Cycle of programs and projects.
- Collaborate with territory and distribution sales leaders to ensure OEMs and retrofit partners support end user specifications.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Hoshin Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Hoshin related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Hoshin specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Hoshin Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hoshin improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How do you establish and deploy modified action plans if circumstances require a shift in plans and rapid execution of new plans?
- Do you have the right people on the bus?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What is your Hoshin quality Cost segregation study?
- What Hoshin metrics are outputs of the process?
- How widespread is its use?
- How is Knowledge Sharing about Risk Management improved?
- For estimation problems, how do you develop an estimation statement?
- Has the Hoshin value of standards been quantified?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Hoshin book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Hoshin self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Hoshin Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Hoshin areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hoshin Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Hoshin projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Hoshin Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Hoshin project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Hoshin project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Hoshin Project Team have enough people to execute the Hoshin Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Hoshin Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Hoshin Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Hoshin project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Hoshin Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Hoshin Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Hoshin project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Hoshin project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Hoshin project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Hoshin project with this in-depth Hoshin Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Hoshin projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hoshin and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Hoshin investments work better.
This Hoshin All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.