Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM InfoSphere FastTrack related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM InfoSphere FastTrack specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 620 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM InfoSphere FastTrack improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 620 standard requirements:
- How do we manage IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Knowledge Management (KM)?
- What sources do you use to gather information for a IBM InfoSphere FastTrack study?
- Does IBM InfoSphere FastTrack analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Is the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack scope manageable?
- What were the financial benefits resulting from any ground fruit or low-hanging fruit (quick fixes)?
- What is the mission of the organization?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Experience, and Brand Value
- Is performance measured?
- What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack book in PDF containing 620 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM InfoSphere FastTrack self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM InfoSphere FastTrack areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM InfoSphere FastTrack projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are there processes in place to ensure internal consistency between the source code components?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there alternative opinions/solutions/processes I should explore?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a process defined to measure the performance of the schedule management process itself?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project team adequate to do the job?
- Scope Management Plan: Were IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project stakeholders and work groups committed to the IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project?
- Risk Audit: Do you have an understanding of insurance claims processes?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees including salespersons made aware that they must report all complaints received from any source for inclusion in the complaint handling system?
- Procurement Audit: Which are necessary components of a financial audit report under the Single Audit Act?
Step-by-step and complete IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM InfoSphere FastTrack project with this in-depth IBM InfoSphere FastTrack Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM InfoSphere FastTrack projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM InfoSphere FastTrack and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM InfoSphere FastTrack investments work better.
This IBM InfoSphere FastTrack All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.