Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISAE 3402 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISAE 3402 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISAE 3402 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISAE 3402 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 941 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISAE 3402 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 941 standard requirements:
- Has management considered what processes the service organization has in place to evaluate and assess the performance of its controls to support a formal assertion on its controls?
- Are intrusion detection systems in place and configured to provide data, on demand, to identify sources of what could be a potential attack/intrusion at the network perimeter?
- Has your organization considered information contained in its contracts and service level agreements, and the need to incorporate requirements into future control reports?
- Does your organization determine, provide and maintain the infrastructure necessary for the operation of its processes and to achieve conformity of products & services?
- Have audit activity and site visits executed by customers been reviewed to determine if an attestation report could reduce or eliminate customer-requested site visits?
- Does your organization review and control changes for production or service provision, to the extent necessary to ensure continuing conformity with all requirements?
- Do you have a procedure for the handling and storage of information to protect from unauthorized disclosure or misuse including the disposal of data and assets?
- Does your organization have established policies and procedures for dealing with the contractual obligations of third-party developers that go out of business?
- How does your organization preserve the outputs during production and service provision, at least to the extent necessary to ensure conformity to requirements?
- Do existing or new service offerings require compliance or operational audits or third-party assurance that could be combined with financial reporting audits?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISAE 3402 book in PDF containing 941 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISAE 3402 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISAE 3402 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISAE 3402 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISAE 3402 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISAE 3402 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISAE 3402 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISAE 3402 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the preparations required for facing difficulties?
- Change Log: How does this change affect the timeline of the schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does all ISAE 3402 project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Procurement Audit: Are staff members evaluated in accordance with the terms of existing negotiated agreements?
- Project Schedule: How can you minimize or control changes to ISAE 3402 project schedules?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to ISAE 3402 project plan?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What specific plans do you have for developing effective cross-platform assessments in a blended learning environment?
- Cost Management Plan: Have lessons learned been conducted after each ISAE 3402 project release?
Step-by-step and complete ISAE 3402 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISAE 3402 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISAE 3402 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISAE 3402 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISAE 3402 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISAE 3402 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISAE 3402 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISAE 3402 project with this in-depth ISAE 3402 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISAE 3402 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISAE 3402 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISAE 3402 investments work better.
This ISAE 3402 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.