Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISAE 3402 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISAE 3402 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISAE 3402 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISAE 3402 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISAE 3402 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Is there a disregard for internal control over misappropriation of assets by overriding existing controls or by failing to take appropriate remedial action on known deficiencies in internal control?
- Does the charter organization ensure that staff establish and follow cash receipt control procedures with adequate internal controls for all types of cash collections, including fundraising events?
- Do contracts with third parties include responsibilities for the appropriate handling of information, use of information assets and handling of information from other companies or external parties?
- How corporate governance rules shape the internal control practice and the risk management practice and the role played by the internal auditors in the internal control and the risk management?
- How do your organizations culture, code of conduct, human resource policies and performance reward systems support the business objectives and risk management and internal control systems?
- How has the board considered whether senior management promotes and communicates the desired culture and demonstrates the necessary commitment to risk management and internal control?
- Do your organizations culture, code of conduct, human resource policies and performance reward systems support the business objectives and risk management and internal control system?
- Has management considered what processes the service organization has in place to evaluate and assess the performance of its controls to support a formal assertion on its controls?
- What experience have you had in leading organizations that have implemented and maintained internal controls to help ensure that organizational resources are used appropriately?
- Does the supplier have a last day office procedure which terminates all access to supplier systems when an employee or a contractor or subcontractor terminates its relationship?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISAE 3402 book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISAE 3402 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISAE 3402 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISAE 3402 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISAE 3402 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISAE 3402 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISAE 3402 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISAE 3402 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to you (lowest level only)?
- Scope Management Plan: Does all ISAE 3402 project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Process Improvement Plan: Has a process guide to collect the data been developed?
- Procurement Audit: Is the performance of the procurement function/unit benchmarked with other procurement functions/units in the different stages of the procurement process?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the attitudes of staff regarding ISAE 3402 project work improving?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the ISAE 3402 project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on ISAE 3402 projects that involve outside contracts?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit have the ability to secure best performance from contractors?
Step-by-step and complete ISAE 3402 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISAE 3402 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISAE 3402 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISAE 3402 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISAE 3402 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISAE 3402 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISAE 3402 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISAE 3402 project with this in-depth ISAE 3402 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISAE 3402 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISAE 3402 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISAE 3402 investments work better.
This ISAE 3402 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.