Drive, coordinate and monitor the progress of initiatives/projects related to the remediation of audit findings or control weaknesses, Gap Analysis results, risk assessment results and incidents, to minimize the impact of risk and threats to the technology of your organization.
More Uses of the ISO 27005 Toolkit:
- Ensure you design; build relationships that result in loyalty.
- Initiate: champion defined project and Program Management processes and best practices in the program.
- Oversee: monitor and coordinate dependencies across projects in the program and resolve conflicts.
- Provide progress reports on the implementation of Information Systems controls to inform stakeholders and to ensure that deviations are promptly addressed.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27005 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27005 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27005 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27005 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27005 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What are the underpinning theoretical philosophies that influence the transition of Information security from a technical perspective to Information security governance?
- Do you provide security clearance for maintenance personnel or clear sensitive information from your equipment before maintenance and repair activities are carried out?
- Is there a risk treatment plan that identifies actions, resources and funding, as well as responsibilities and priorities for managing Information security risks?
- How should a resilience program be considered as a portfolio of small projects that incrementally increase the resilience of your organization?
- How do you develop resilience frameworks that span the enterprise, capturing and integrating existing Risk Management activities?
- When undertaking an information / cybersecurity risk assessment, does the authority follow a structured risk assessment process?
- How an IT Governance process can enable the enterprise to effectively manage its strategic Information security objectives?
- Do you use documented patch lists in order to reduce the chance that the wrong network cables will be accidentally patched?
- How do you know that all parts of your organization are doing the right thing from an Information security perspective?
- How many people within your organization are responsible for undertaking information / cybersecurity Risk Assessments?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27005 book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27005 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27005 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27005 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27005 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27005 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27005 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27005 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the quality and control criteria that must be achieved for successful ISO 27005 project completion?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the ISO 27005 project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do you maximize short-term return on investment?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the ISO 27005 project been properly established?
- Change Request: Since there are no change requests in your ISO 27005 project at this point, what must you have before you begin?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the ISO 27005 project team have?
- Change Management Plan: Does this change represent a completely new process for your organization, or a different application of an existing process?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
- Requirements Documentation: Can the requirement be changed without a large impact on other requirements?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27005 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27005 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27005 Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27005 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27005 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27005 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27005 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27005 project with this in-depth ISO 27005 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27005 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27005 and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27005 investments work better.
This ISO 27005 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.