Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 27005 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 27005 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 27005 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 27005 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 27005 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Does your information architecture free the line businesses and risk function to focus on what to do about the facts, or are you struggling to reconcile competing versions of what the facts are?
- Does your organization have an information security implementation strategy as per the risk analysis results that its implementation is undertaken as part of your organizations work plan?
- Do the outputs of the management review include decisions related to continual improvement opportunities and any needs for changes to the information security management system?
- Are information security controls appropriate, and is data risk constant at acceptable levels, or are there conditions that require immediate remediation and warrant more risk?
- Does your organization have a strategy for the use of information security technologies that are implemented and updated according to the needs and changes in the risk profile?
- Do you identify and control documented information of external origin, determined as necessary for the planning and operation of the information security management system?
- How to balance between providing security related information about a system for assurance and the risk of disclosing too much information to make hackers life easier?
- Are the risks associated with Third Party access to organization information processing facilities fully assessed and the appropriate security controls implemented?
- Is the existing disaster management information system suitable for analyzing risks and planning efforts to reduce the risk and/or mitigate the impact of disasters?
- Do you understand the nature and scope of the due diligence efforts, including the use of corporate intelligence to gather information on entities and individuals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 27005 book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 27005 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 27005 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 27005 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 27005 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 27005 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 27005 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO 27005 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Are you certain deliverables are properly completed and meet quality standards?
- Procurement Audit: Do at least two people have custodial responsibilities for negotiable checks (one checking on the other)?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does a documented ISO 27005 project organizational policy & plan (i.e. governance model) exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Have ISO 27005 project management standards and procedures been identified / established and documented?
- Quality Metrics: Where did complaints, returns and warranty claims come from?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the ISO 27005 project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the ISO 27005 project?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its systems for assisting staff with career planning and employment placements are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What is the past performance of the ISO 27005 project manager?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 27005 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 27005 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 27005 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 27005 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 27005 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 27005 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 27005 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 27005 project with this in-depth ISO 27005 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 27005 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 27005 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 27005 investments work better.
This ISO 27005 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.