Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27002 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27002 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27002 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27002 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- Does a surveillance report contain, in particular, information on clearing of nonconformities revealed previously and the version of the SoA and important changes from the previous audit?
- Are combinations changed whenever an individual knowing the combination no longer requires access, unless sufficient controls exist to prevent that individuals access to the lock?
- Has a system security plan been developed that provides an overview of the security requirements for the system with a description of the security controls in place or planned?
- Is there an overall, clear and proactive policy to build a culture of ethics and compliance, and are staff responsible for IT-systems trained in, and aware of, principles?
- Are there specific controls in place to prevent users from having all of the necessary authority or information access to perform fraudulent activity without collusion?
- How does the critical service provider verify compliance with its information security framework and monitor the effectiveness of the security controls in place?
- Does your solution have granular role-based access controls so you can ensure only the right individuals are seeing the most sensitive aspects of the platform?
- Are there written agreements with external partners on how confidential and private data should be treated and what security measures must be taken?
- What is the level of awareness and understanding of your organizations information classification and labeling controls among employees generally?
- Are policies in place to monitor information system security controls on an ongoing basis to ensure the continued effectiveness of the controls?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27002 book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27002 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27002 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27002 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27002 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27002 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a ISO IEC 27002 project manager must do to finalize ISO IEC 27002 project close-out?
- Quality Management Plan: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Cost Management Plan: Will the forecasts be based on trend analysis and earned value statistics?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in ISO IEC 27002 project oversight?
- Quality Management Plan: Account for the procedures used to verify the data quality of the data being reviewed?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the ISO IEC 27002 project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Scope Management Plan: Quality standards - are controls in place to ensure that the work was not only completed and also completed to meet specific standards?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as your strengths?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the rater (supervisor) have to wait for the interim or final performance assessment review to tell an employee that the employees performance is unsatisfactory?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are all elements of indirect expense identified to overhead cost budgets of ISO IEC 27002 projections?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27002 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27002 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27002 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27002 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27002 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27002 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27002 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27002 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27002 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27002 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27002 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.