Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Information capture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Information capture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Information capture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Information capture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Information capture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- When is the estimated completion date?
- Is the Information capture process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Why should we expend time and effort to implement measurement?
- How is the value delivered by Information capture being measured?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What is measured?
- As a sponsor, customer or management, how important is it to meet goals, objectives?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Information capture Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What can we do to improve?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Information capture requirements in detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Information capture book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Information capture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Information capture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Information capture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Information capture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Information capture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Information capture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Information capture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Information capture project?
- Quality Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Do the partners have sufficient financial capacity to keep up the benefits produced by the programme?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: What are the chronologies, contingencies, consequences, criteria?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Can this technology be absorbed with current level of expertise available in the organization?
- Source Selection Criteria: In order of importance, which evaluation criteria are the most critical to the determination of your overall rating?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Information capture project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the detailed Information capture project plan identify individual responsibilities for the next 4Ð6 weeks?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Information capture project risks at various Information capture project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Information capture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Information capture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Information capture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Information capture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Information capture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Information capture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Information capture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Information capture project with this in-depth Information capture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Information capture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Information capture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Information capture investments work better.
This Information capture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.