Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Investment Valuation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Investment Valuation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Investment Valuation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Investment Valuation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Investment Valuation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Is there a Investment Valuation Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Will Investment Valuation have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
- How do we focus on what is right -not who is right?
- Are documented procedures clear and easy to follow for the operators?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization. key questions are: is the solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- Do the decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Investment Valuation agendas for the next 3 years?
- How will the Investment Valuation team and the group measure complete success of Investment Valuation?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Investment Valuation book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Investment Valuation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Investment Valuation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Investment Valuation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Investment Valuation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Investment Valuation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Investment Valuation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Investment Valuation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Investment Valuation projects that involve outside contracts?
- Executing Process Group: Will new hardware or software be required for servers or client machines?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have activity relationships and interdependencies within tasks been adequately identified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does a Investment Valuation project life cycle differ from a product life cycle?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Cost Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Investment Valuation project via agreements?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Source Selection Criteria: What does an evaluation address and what does a sample resemble?
- Cost Management Plan: Environmental management Ð What changes in statutory environmental compliance requirements are anticipated during the Investment Valuation project?
Step-by-step and complete Investment Valuation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Investment Valuation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Investment Valuation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Investment Valuation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Investment Valuation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Investment Valuation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Investment Valuation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Investment Valuation project with this in-depth Investment Valuation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Investment Valuation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Investment Valuation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Investment Valuation investments work better.
This Investment Valuation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.