Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kanban Boards Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kanban Boards related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kanban Boards specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kanban Boards Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kanban Boards improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What else do you do to shift supply chain management from being a cost to being a strategic advantage that better serves your clients, your staff, and your own financial performance?
- Can lean improve the development of policy, reports, briefing notes, communications and so on where the subject varies widely and volumes are low?
- How are ux processes and ux-related work practices integrated with the agile processes Scrum and Kanban in practice in a web-related environment?
- Should you take a Scrum-based approach, a lean/Kanban-based approach, a continuous delivery approach, or an exploratory/lean startup approach?
- What is your estimate of the percentage levels of employees who have been continuously employed by your unit for the period of time noted?
- What is the testing frequency that should be used to assess the quality of the material and manage the Contractors and organization risk?
- Does your units performance measurement system support continuous Improvement goals. as zero defects or reductions in total cycle time?
- Do you have any other tidbits on how to make iterative improvements to your organizational structure that result in easier management?
- Will materials, components, parts, and assemblies be sourced from preferred suppliers qualified for pull-based Kanban fulfillment?
- How would you rank your unit with respect to the other units in your organization in terms of total internal or external sales?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kanban Boards book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Kanban Boards self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kanban Boards Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kanban Boards areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kanban Boards Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kanban Boards projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kanban Boards Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Kanban Boards project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are material costs reported within the same period as that in which BCWP is earned for that material?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the Kanban Boards project team?
- Risk Register: What are your key risks/show istoppers and what is being done to manage them?
- Project Scope Statement: Elements of scope management that deal with concept development ?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Kanban Boards project oversight?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Did the Kanban Boards project team have enough people to execute the Kanban Boards project plan?
- Procurement Audit: Are order quantities, deliveries and payment levels under the contract monitored by an appropriate official?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- WBS Dictionary: Are your organizations and items of cost assigned to each pool identified?
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
Step-by-step and complete Kanban Boards Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kanban Boards project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kanban Boards project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kanban Boards project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kanban Boards project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kanban Boards project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kanban Boards project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kanban Boards project with this in-depth Kanban Boards Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kanban Boards projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kanban Boards and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kanban Boards investments work better.
This Kanban Boards All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.