Confirm your organization develops and monitors performance measurements (fill rates, on time delivery, lead time and cycle time reduction, quality and total cost reductions); along with establishing policies and procedures to ensure honest, fair, and ethical relationships with suppliers.
More Uses of the Kanban Toolkit:
- Manage work with quality team to monitor supplier performance to identify areas in need of improvement; lead efforts to partner with suppliers to bring performance to acceptable levels.
- Run projects using different project life cycle methodologies as Waterfall or Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, with multiple outside dependencies and remote project team members.
- Oversee the production planning, staffing, inventory management and delivery of products with the goal of increasing efficiency and profitability.
- Warrant that your organization determines and optimizes standards, processes and best practices; that creates synergies and standardization, in order to realize the best value for your organization while minimizing risk.
- Ensure proper capacity and throughput to ensure customer expectations and business revenue projections are met while optimizing inventory levels.
- Manage: IT - ensure optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up to date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
- Be accountable for building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Simplify a bloated architecture due to mergers and shadow IT; reduce application count to industry benchmarks; provide a clean data driven view of business activities.
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings in alignment with contractual and executive commitment delivery dates.
- Provide leadership for the materials planning strategy, master production schedule, supply chain excellence and inventory control while promoting lean initiatives.
- Establish that your organization prepares an attainable master schedule to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders, and to sustain the balanced, targeted finished goods level.
- Formulate: implement standard cycle count procedures to assure improved perpetual inventory accuracy leading to improved mrp output and accurate procurement practices.
- Standardize: schedule, arrange and lead daily stand up meetings, meetings, demo, and decision making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Become capable of demonstrating organization wide Agile adoption strategies and rollout plans; strategies for dealing with dependencies and constraints.
- Confirm your organization ensures assembled hardware meets contractual quality, cost, and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.
- Move to service oriented organization that values self service methodologies take IT out of most processes, giving liberties to citizen developers.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, review, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings.
- Lead architecture and software design with the Squad in general, encourages the team to work on new ideas and emergent, iterative design.
- Establish that your organization as scrum master or kanban facilitator, work with other project managers to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum or kanban in your organization.
- Confirm your organization as scrum master or kanban facilitator, partners with management and project team members to ensure the environment is conducive to agility and the teams are able to follow the agile values and principles.
- Ensure your organization coordinates material planning activity for material with long lead time as to eliminate any potential supply interruption and minimize inventory.
- Develop functional, integration test cases for user stories that ensure the functionality developed meets the requirements and acceptance criteria defined by business customers.
- Develop supply chain best practices in areas of inventory control, systems integration and optimization, along with demand forecasting and planning.
- Provide an environment for problem resolution, goal attainment, Kaizen and measurement of team performance to goal in relation to production quantity, quality, expenditures, scheduling, and utilization of manpower, facilities and material.
- Seek out materials cost savings by investigating improvement opportunities with current suppliers, investigating alternate suppliers, and leveraging purchasing strengths.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kanban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kanban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kanban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kanban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kanban improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- What else do you do to shift supply chain management from being a cost to being a strategic advantage that better serves your clients, your staff, and your own financial performance?
- Can lean improve the development of policy, reports, briefing notes, communications and so on where the subject varies widely and volumes are low?
- How are UX processes and UX-related work practices integrated with the agile processes Scrum and Kanban in practice in a web-related environment?
- Should you take a Scrum-based approach, a lean/Kanban-based approach, a continuous delivery approach, or an exploratory/lean startup approach?
- What is your estimate of the percentage levels of employees who have been continuously employed by your unit for the period of time noted?
- What is the testing frequency that should be used to assess the quality of the material and manage the Contractors and organization risk?
- Does your units performance measurement system support continuous Improvement goals. as zero defects or reductions in total cycle time?
- Do you have any other tidbits on how to make iterative improvements to your organizational structure that result in easier management?
- Will materials, components, parts, and assemblies be sourced from preferred suppliers qualified for pull-based Kanban fulfillment?
- How would you rank your unit with respect to the other units in your organization in terms of total internal or external sales?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kanban book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Kanban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kanban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kanban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kanban Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kanban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kanban Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Kanban project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the Kanban project have quality set of schedule BOEs?
- Initiating Process Group: How is each deliverable reviewed, verified, and validated?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its relationship with its (past) staff is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Cost Management Plan: Are trade-offs between accepting the risk and mitigating the risk identified?
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Activity Attributes: Is there anything planned that does not need to be here?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Kanban project risks at various Kanban project stages?
- WBS Dictionary: Where engineering standards or other internal work measurement systems are used, is there a formal relationship between corresponding values and work package budgets?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its industry and community engagement planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling relationships with key stakeholder groups?
- Cost Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Kanban project?
Step-by-step and complete Kanban Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kanban project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kanban project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kanban project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kanban project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kanban project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kanban project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kanban project with this in-depth Kanban Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kanban projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kanban and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kanban investments work better.
This Kanban All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.