Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Key Risk Indicator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Key Risk Indicator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Key Risk Indicator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Key Risk Indicator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Key Risk Indicator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How robust is your process of identifying risks to the strategy that is, recognizing and responding to threats that stand in the way of strategy execution?
- Do you pinpoint any cognitive biases that may have affected the way managers made decisions or influenced choice of strategy or structure?
- What role does technology in the form of knowledge play in the production of your organizations goods and services?
- Do you have effective formal and informal policies, standard operating procedures, guidance, information and tools?
- Does your organization monitor its discretionary spending and, when needed, reduce discretionary expenditures?
- How do you monitor the marketplace for developments that could pose opportunities or risks for your business?
- Do you eliminate redundant use of cloud services and optimize cost and performance based on business needs?
- What were the root causes and actions taken in relation to the high-impact incidents in the last period?
- Will an undue focus on the KPI lead to potential adverse effects on other aspects of quality and safety?
- How can risk visibility be enhanced by technology and automation and by timely and effective reporting?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Key Risk Indicator book in PDF containing 999 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Key Risk Indicator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Key Risk Indicator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Key Risk Indicator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Key Risk Indicator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Key Risk Indicator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Key Risk Indicator Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Key Risk Indicator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: List the assumptions made to date. What did you have to assume to be true to complete the charter?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has your organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is the assigned Key Risk Indicator project manager a PMP (Certified Key Risk Indicator project manager) and experienced?
- Quality Metrics: Are there already quality metrics available that detect nonlinear embeddings and trends similar to the users perception?
- WBS Dictionary: What should you drop in order to add something new?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there a set of procedures defining the scope, procedures, and deliverables defining quality control?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which types of reports would help provide summary information to senior management?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: what areas/Key Risk Indicator projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on the already stated decisions?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the Key Risk Indicator project?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Key Risk Indicator project?
Step-by-step and complete Key Risk Indicator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Key Risk Indicator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Key Risk Indicator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Key Risk Indicator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Key Risk Indicator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Key Risk Indicator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Key Risk Indicator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Key Risk Indicator project with this in-depth Key Risk Indicator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Key Risk Indicator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Key Risk Indicator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Key Risk Indicator investments work better.
This Key Risk Indicator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.