Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Key Risk Indicator Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Key Risk Indicator related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Key Risk Indicator specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Key Risk Indicator Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Key Risk Indicator improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Have you established an appropriate cyber risk escalation framework that includes your risk appetite and KPI/KRI reporting thresholds?
- What are the most common characteristics of risk management programs that help your clients create a competitive advantage?
- Are key result areas determined, with key risk indicators reported, together with pertinent Key Performance Indicators?
- Is ongoing monitoring or the use of key risk indicators or performance metrics used to adjust the frequency of reviews?
- What are some key indicators of success that weaknesses have either been mitigated or corrected by your organization?
- Are the health and safety roles, responsibilities and expectations in key business relationships defined and managed?
- Will your indicators enable you to make decisions or take actions for the improvement of your partnership success?
- How influential is the Prime Contractors Adequacy and Efficiency of Organization on the success of a contract?
- Are there any strategic objectives for which either the number and/or severity of associated risks changed?
- What is the level of maturity in your organizations monitoring of its most significant key risk indicators?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Key Risk Indicator book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Key Risk Indicator self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Key Risk Indicator Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Key Risk Indicator areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Key Risk Indicator Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Key Risk Indicator projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Key Risk Indicator Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Key Risk Indicator project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Process Improvement Plan: If a process improvement framework is being used, which elements will help the problems and goals listed?
- Risk Audit: Do you conduct risk assessments on all programs, activities and events?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide unit or lot costs when applicable?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What were the goals and objectives of the communications strategy for the Key Risk Indicator project?
- Communications Management Plan: Timing: when do the effects of the communication take place?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Key Risk Indicator project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Key Risk Indicator project risks?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Does all Key Risk Indicator project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- WBS Dictionary: Appropriate work authorization documents which subdivide the contractual effort and responsibilities, within functional organizations?
Step-by-step and complete Key Risk Indicator Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Key Risk Indicator project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Key Risk Indicator project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Key Risk Indicator project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Key Risk Indicator project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Key Risk Indicator project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Key Risk Indicator project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Key Risk Indicator project with this in-depth Key Risk Indicator Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Key Risk Indicator projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Key Risk Indicator and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Key Risk Indicator investments work better.
This Key Risk Indicator All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.