Identify, collect and organize work product for the practice group in the relevant Knowledge database, ensuring content is readily accessible on your organizations intranet and other content sharing platforms.
More Uses of the Legal Project Management Toolkit:
- Initiate: Remote Working environment supported and encouraged.
- Methodize: design end to end, matter specific portals for small to medium projects.
- Direct: act as a source of legal, market, and practical expertise for members of the group.
- Initiate ideas for improving profitability of matters.
- Devise: monitor and track client matter project issues and providing on going project updates to ensure that projects meet organization standards and client expectations.
- Assign priorities across large task lists, identify and communicate dependencies, and capture items in project timelines.
- Communicate with clients and provide Status Reports.
- Ensure you listen; lead Business Development and others, to improve content, procedures and communications to stream line processes and satisfy various departmental needs.
- Ensure your design serves as liaison between Contractors and Project Management.
- Lead development of project risk assessment matrix and lead risk review.
- Provide clients with insurance coverage advice on a variety of subjects, relating to a variety of different matters.
- Capture explicit and implicit client requirements/ preferences and design the project approach accordingly.
- Initiate: Project Controls, legal, Project Management, construction, engineering, and finance/accounting.
- Provide clients with Cybersecurity and Data Privacy advice.
- Identify future needs / opportunities for new Service Delivery and lead on analysis and design workshops.
- Manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Maintain periodic project based client communication and external reporting.
- Ensure your organization participates in the definition, development and continuing legal oversight of corporate policies.
- Disaggregate routine tasks and reassign by leveraging Alternative Legal Services and other non traditional resourcing models on projects.
- Warrant that your enterprise supports Procurement Management activities for capital and construction projects.
- Develop full scale project plans, estimate the resources needed to achieve project goals and provide input in the budget creation process.
- Prepare, manage and report on suitably detailed project plans to internal and client matter teams.
- Be accountable for triaging legal and forensics response to CyberSecurity Incidents.
- Prepare internal and client Status Reports and provide timely updates to team leaders on potential risks/issues identified.
- Ensure your planning advises on legal issues involving government and Regulatory Compliance.
- Coordinate with other support groups and departments of your organization.
- Initiate: an offspring of champions, you hold high expectations as you feel the sparks of potential.
- Identify, collect, and organize work product for the Practice Group in the relevant knowledge database, ensuring content is readily accessible on your organizations intranet and other content sharing platforms.
- Be creative, solve problems and improve on standard delivery solutions on a given project.
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients, and provide a high level of service.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Legal Project Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Legal Project Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Legal Project Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Legal Project Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Legal Project Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- Are Legal Project Management vulnerabilities categorized and prioritized?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- Is the scope of Legal Project Management cost analysis cost-effective?
- How are Legal Project Management risks managed?
- Are accountability and ownership for Legal Project Management clearly defined?
- Is the required Legal Project Management data gathered?
- What are the key elements of your Legal Project Management performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- How do you govern and fulfill your societal responsibilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Legal Project Management book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Legal Project Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Legal Project Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Legal Project Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Legal Project Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Legal Project Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Legal Project Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Legal Project Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the acquisition process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Legal Project Management project issues be unconditionally tracked through the issue resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Legal Project Management project team have enough people to execute the Legal Project Management project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Legal Project Management project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Legal Project Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Legal Project Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Legal Project Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Legal Project Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Legal Project Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Legal Project Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Legal Project Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Legal Project Management project with this in-depth Legal Project Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Legal Project Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Legal Project Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Legal Project Management investments work better.
This Legal Project Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.