Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Logical framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Logical framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Logical framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Logical framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Logical framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What are the long-term Logical framework goals?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Logical framework Experience, and Brand Value
- What are the barriers to increased Logical framework production?
- Are there documented procedures?
- Is a Logical framework Team Work effort in place?
- Is long term and short term variability accounted for?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Logical framework book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Logical framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Logical framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Logical framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Logical framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Logical framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Logical framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Logical framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was the methodology behind successful learning experiences, and how might they be applied to the broader challenge of the organizations knowledge management?
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg Logical framework project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Contract Close-Out: Have all contract records been included in the Logical framework project archives?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Logical framework project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Procurement Management Plan: What is the last item a Logical framework project manager must do to finalize Logical framework project close-out?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Quality Management Plan: Can you perform this task or activity in a more effective manner?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its general support services planning and management systems are appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Logical framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Logical framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Logical framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Logical framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Logical framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Logical framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Logical framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Logical framework project with this in-depth Logical framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Logical framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Logical framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Logical framework investments work better.
This Logical framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.