Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed Service Provider Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed Service Provider related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed Service Provider specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed Service Provider Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed Service Provider improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Do you support the majority of B2B translation and communication standards, as well as integration mechanisms and APIs, to accommodate legacy systems and mobile B2B requirements?
- What primary factors are causing businesses to out-task security and rely on the experience, economies of scale, and advanced technology of a service provider?
- Do you consider Managed Service Providers for people, ITIL for process and Cloud Computing for technology to work as standalone solutions to business problems?
- Do you consider that synergies exist through the careful integration of your organizations Managed Service Providers with ITIL and Cloud Computing technology?
- Do you have the programmatic and technical capabilities for initial implementation, change management, and ongoing support everywhere your business operates?
- What happens to companies that successfully undergo a digital transformation with an MSP partner that understands how to get the most from that process?
- Do you facilitate the smooth integration of your B2B infrastructure with your existing B2B solutions, enterprise applications, and business processes?
- Does your data center support your requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- Have you experienced any painful issues with your current IT support model that have cost your business time or money or exposed it to risks?
- How do you ensure that the prospective MSP is presenting a solution with your organizations best immediate and long-term interests in mind?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed Service Provider book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managed Service Provider self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed Service Provider Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed Service Provider areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed Service Provider Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed Service Provider projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed Service Provider Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Managed Service Provider project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Closing Process Group: Were the outcomes different from the already stated planned?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Has the need for the Managed Service Provider project been properly established?
- Project Schedule: How closely did the initial Managed Service Provider project Schedule compare with the actual schedule?
- Risk Register: Market risk -will the new service or product be useful to your organization or marketable to others?
- Planning Process Group: What is the difference between the early schedule and late schedule?
- Requirements Documentation: Completeness. are all functions required by the customer included?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Managed Service Provider project?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Team Directory: Have you decided when to celebrate the Managed Service Provider projects completion date?
Step-by-step and complete Managed Service Provider Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed Service Provider project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed Service Provider project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed Service Provider project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed Service Provider project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed Service Provider project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed Service Provider project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed Service Provider project with this in-depth Managed Service Provider Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed Service Provider projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed Service Provider and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed Service Provider investments work better.
This Managed Service Provider All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.