Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Management of TTM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Management of TTM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Management of TTM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Management of TTM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 730 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Management of TTM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 730 standard requirements:
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What do we want to improve?
- How did the Management of TTM manager receive input to the development of a Management of TTM improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
- Is the Management of TTM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- Is a response plan established and deployed?
- What information is critical to our organization that our executives are ignoring?
- Think of your Management of TTM project. what are the main functions?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Management of TTM activities?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Management of TTM book in PDF containing 730 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Management of TTM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Management of TTM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Management of TTM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Management of TTM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Management of TTM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Management of TTM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Management of TTM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Data Sheet: What do people affected think about the need for, and practicality of preventive measures?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Management of TTM project?
- WBS Dictionary: Cwbs elements to be subcontracted, with identification of subcontractors?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a system in place to handle partial delivery of orders, back orders, and partial payments?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the Management of TTM project?
- Scope Management Plan: Have all involved Management of TTM project stakeholders and work groups committed to the Management of TTM project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Management of TTM project management strategy been established?
- Change Log: How does this relate to the standards developed for specific business processes?
Step-by-step and complete Management of TTM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Management of TTM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Management of TTM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Management of TTM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Management of TTM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Management of TTM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Management of TTM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Management of TTM project with this in-depth Management of TTM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Management of TTM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Management of TTM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Management of TTM investments work better.
This Management of TTM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.