Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Marketing and Customer Management Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Marketing and Customer Management Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 711 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Marketing and Customer Management Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 711 standard requirements:
- Are assumptions made in Marketing and Customer Management Consulting stated explicitly?
- Does our organization need more Marketing and Customer Management Consulting education?
- How do the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Who is going to care?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasnt up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- How and when will the baselines be defined?
- When is/was the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting start date?
- How can the value of Marketing and Customer Management Consulting be defined?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting book in PDF containing 711 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Marketing and Customer Management Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Marketing and Customer Management Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Marketing and Customer Management Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are risks that are likely to affect the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project identified and documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Variance Analysis: At what point should variances be isolated and brought to the attention of the management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Project Portfolio management: How much information about an asset do you think a PMO needs to develop its asset portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are tools and techniques defined for gathering, integrating and distributing Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project outputs?
- Cost Management Plan: Is Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project work proceeding in accordance with the original Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project schedule?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Requirements Documentation: Are all functions required by the customer included?
Step-by-step and complete Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Marketing and Customer Management Consulting project with this in-depth Marketing and Customer Management Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Marketing and Customer Management Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Marketing and Customer Management Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Marketing and Customer Management Consulting investments work better.
This Marketing and Customer Management Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.