Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Media event Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Media event related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Media event specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Media event Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 668 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Media event improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 668 standard requirements:
- How do we Lead with Media event in Mind?
- Are new benefits received and understood?
- Is the team formed and are team leaders (Coaches and Management Leads) assigned?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- Do Media event rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in Media event? In other words, what are the risks, if Media event does not deliver successfully?
- How was the as is process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Will it be accepted by users?
- How do the Media event results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- How do we improve productivity?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Media event book in PDF containing 668 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Media event self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Media event Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Media event areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Media event Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Media event projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Media event Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Media event project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are two suggestions for ensuring adequate change control on Media event projects that involve outside contracts?
- Cost Baseline: Has the documentation relating to operation and maintenance of the product(s) or service(s) been delivered to, and accepted by, operations management?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Review Ð what are some common errors in activities to avoid?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Media event project?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Activity List: What is the total time required to complete the Media event project if no delays occur?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Media event project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the activity durations realistic and at an appropriate level of detail for effective management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
Step-by-step and complete Media event Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Media event project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Media event project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Media event project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Media event project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Media event project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Media event project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Media event project with this in-depth Media event Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Media event projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Media event and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Media event investments work better.
This Media event All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.