Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microprocessor Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microprocessor related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microprocessor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microprocessor Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 688 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microprocessor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 688 standard requirements:
- What is our competitive advantage?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Microprocessor team, Microprocessor itself?
- What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Microprocessor product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
- Is Microprocessor linked to key stakeholder goals and objectives?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Microprocessor project manager?
- Are the measurements objective?
- What are the known security controls?
- How can we improve performance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microprocessor book in PDF containing 688 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microprocessor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microprocessor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microprocessor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microprocessor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microprocessor projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microprocessor Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microprocessor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: My Microprocessor project leader has suddenly left the company, what do I do?
- WBS Dictionary: Are budgets or values assigned to work packages and planning packages in terms of dollars, hours, or other measurable units?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Microprocessor project baseline?
- Requirements Documentation: Does the system provide the functions which best support the customers needs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is there any form of automated support for Issues Management?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between individuals within the organization?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Microprocessor project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Microprocessor project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are post milestone Microprocessor project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Risk Audit: Do you have written and signed agreements/contracts in place for each paid staff member?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are there checklists created to determine if all quality processes are followed?
Step-by-step and complete Microprocessor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microprocessor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microprocessor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microprocessor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microprocessor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microprocessor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microprocessor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microprocessor project with this in-depth Microprocessor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microprocessor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microprocessor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microprocessor investments work better.
This Microprocessor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.