Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Media Age Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Media Age related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Media Age specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Media Age Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 690 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Media Age improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 690 standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that New Media Age objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- How can we improve performance?
- What potential environmental factors impact the New Media Age effort?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for New Media Age strengthening and reform actually originate?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- How do senior leaders deploy your organizations vision and values through your leadership system, to the workforce, to key suppliers and partners, and to customers and other stakeholders, as appropriate?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
- Who will provide the final approval of New Media Age deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Media Age book in PDF containing 690 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Media Age self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Media Age Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Media Age areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Media Age Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Media Age projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Media Age Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Media Age project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Have requirements been tested, approved, and fulfill the New Media Age project scope?
- Procurement Audit: Is it clear which procurement procedure the organization has opted for?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the New Media Age project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the time New Media Age projection include an amount for contingencies (time reserves)?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
- Scope Management Plan: Organizational unit (e.g., department, team, or person) who will accept responsibility for satisfactory completion of the item?
- Quality Metrics: Did the team meet the New Media Age project success criteria documented in the Quality Metrics Matrix?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole New Media Age project finish?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What type of activity sequencing method is required for these activities?
Step-by-step and complete New Media Age Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Media Age project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Media Age project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Media Age project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Media Age project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Media Age project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Media Age project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Media Age project with this in-depth New Media Age Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Media Age projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Media Age and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Media Age investments work better.
This New Media Age All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.