Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Peer Leadership Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Peer Leadership Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Peer Leadership Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Peer Leadership Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Peer Leadership Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 679 standard requirements:
- What are the best opportunities for value improvement?
- What measurements are being captured?
- How was the detailed process map generated, verified, and validated?
- Are there recognized Peer Leadership Program problems?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Peer Leadership Program process?
- Why are Peer Leadership Program skills important?
- What is the purpose of Peer Leadership Program in relation to the mission?
- How do you assess your Peer Leadership Program workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- At what moment would you think; Will I get fired?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Peer Leadership Program book in PDF containing 679 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Peer Leadership Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Peer Leadership Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Peer Leadership Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Peer Leadership Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Peer Leadership Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Peer Leadership Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Peer Leadership Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What actions can be taken to reduce or mitigate risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Do you secure formal approval of changes and requirements from stakeholders?
- Procurement Audit: If information was withheld, was there reasonable justification for this decision?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has not been involved up to now but should have been?
- Procurement Audit: Has alternatives been considered for the specified procurement Peer Leadership Program project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are procurement deliverables arriving on time and to specification?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Peer Leadership Program project sufficiently qualified?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Peer Leadership Program project risks at various Peer Leadership Program project stages?
Step-by-step and complete Peer Leadership Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Peer Leadership Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Peer Leadership Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Peer Leadership Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Peer Leadership Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Peer Leadership Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Peer Leadership Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Peer Leadership Program project with this in-depth Peer Leadership Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Peer Leadership Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Peer Leadership Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Peer Leadership Program investments work better.
This Peer Leadership Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.