Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Practical Blockchain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Practical Blockchain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Practical Blockchain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Practical Blockchain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Practical Blockchain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 995 standard requirements:
- Can blockchains improve the transparency of the billing process and SLA compliance of cloud service providers, and therefore reduce the need for a customer to trust the provider?
- Does your organization have in-depth insights into the customer, partner, regulator, and start-up ecosystems in the marketplace and value exchanges and associated requirements?
- Who will bear the full cost of creating a new blockchain to meet a tailored need if existing blockchains cannot meet the tailored need Ð is it the client, user or the provider?
- Are you worried that using a private blockchain like Hyperledger removes the ability to tokenize a clients data as well as have a worldwide scalable network from day one?
- What reference architecture can best provide a basis for the design of a blockchain based transaction processing system, and integrations to existing applications?
- How would a blockchain registry respond in complicated yet common circumstances as the inheritance of an estate, or its division under divorce proceedings?
- Will blockchain achieve all that its proponents argue it can, or is the excitement around the supposed groundbreaking technology supported solely by hype?
- What interoperability can be achieved between existing systems and a blockchain solution, and what about interoperability with other blockchains?
- How do you best differentiate where application of blockchain technology is simply paying deference to a fad, and where it is a vital necessity?
- How does your pool scan for new technology tools and trends, like blockchain, and determine where you want to fall on the spectrum of adoption?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Practical Blockchain book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Practical Blockchain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Practical Blockchain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Practical Blockchain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Practical Blockchain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Practical Blockchain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Practical Blockchain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Practical Blockchain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Are updated Practical Blockchain project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Practical Blockchain project stage?
- Project Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Practical Blockchain project based on past experience?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Does the software interface with new or unproven hardware or unproven vendor products?
- Procurement Audit: Was the dynamic purchasing system set up following the rules of open procedure?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the requirement of organizational restructuring as each subPractical Blockchain project goes through a different lifecycle phase?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How was the determination made for which training platforms would be used (i.e., media selection)?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Cost Baseline: Review your risk triggers -have your risks changed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What is your anticipated volatility of the requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of corresponding impact the Practical Blockchain projects chance of success?
Step-by-step and complete Practical Blockchain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Practical Blockchain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Practical Blockchain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Practical Blockchain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Practical Blockchain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Practical Blockchain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Practical Blockchain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Practical Blockchain project with this in-depth Practical Blockchain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Practical Blockchain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Practical Blockchain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Practical Blockchain investments work better.
This Practical Blockchain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.