Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Blockchain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Blockchain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Blockchain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Blockchain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 993 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Blockchain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 993 standard requirements:
- What characteristics should the blockchain present in order to ensure an adequate security level of the distributed ledger on which the crypto-assets are recorded and transferred?
- Can blockchains improve the transparency of the billing process and SLA compliance of cloud service providers, and therefore reduce the need for a customer to trust the provider?
- Does your organization have in-depth insights into the customer, partner, regulator, and start-up ecosystems in the marketplace and value exchanges and associated requirements?
- How would a Smart contract deal with a situation where subjective evaluation of quality of service against a services description is required in order to verify compliance?
- What reference architecture can best provide a basis for the design of a blockchain based transaction processing system, and integrations to existing applications?
- How do you take a clients information and be able to spread it across multiple organizations and make sure care is delivered to that person in a systematic way?
- How can a private key be tested to see if the holder of the private key does have capacity to sign smart contracts if there is no identity ledger available?
- Does the board/executive management team have a comprehensive understanding of information security to fully evaluate cyber risks and preventive measures?
- Is there anything you can say about the level at which you communicate say your organization of the art of quantum computing, which is very relevant?
- How does your organization optimize internal processes (e.g., order to cash) by replacing manual processes with blockchain-enabled smart contracts?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Blockchain book in PDF containing 993 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Blockchain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Blockchain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Blockchain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Blockchain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Blockchain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Blockchain Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Blockchain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Budgets assigned to major functional organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Do buyers obtain price quotations or bids from two or more suppliers on significant purchases if catalog or advertised prices are not available?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are overhead cost budgets established for each organization which has authority to incur overhead costs?
- Cost Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when they occur?
- Cost Management Plan: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Blockchain project?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Blockchain project?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Blockchain project?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Blockchain project and your organization as a whole?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
Step-by-step and complete Blockchain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Blockchain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Blockchain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Blockchain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Blockchain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Blockchain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Blockchain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Blockchain project with this in-depth Blockchain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Blockchain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Blockchain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Blockchain investments work better.
This Blockchain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.