Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Present Value Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Present Value related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Present Value specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Present Value Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 699 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Present Value improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 699 standard requirements:
- What are some of the risks inherent in measuring a PMO based solely on the number of projects completed or on the net present value of projects, according to current standards?
- When using the net present value method, how does one know whether the true rate of return is greater or less than the discount rate?
- Do you believe that action is needed to help improve how your organization represent value-creation process?
- What is the basic present value equation used in capital budgeting?
- What are the risks if you dont discount total Payback to Net Present Value?
- What is the major disadvantage of the net present value method?
- Has the products net present value (npv) been calculated?
- What is the present value of the expected cash revenues?
- What is the Present Value of this future cash inflow?
- What is the present value of the cost of Machine A?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Present Value book in PDF containing 699 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Present Value self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Present Value Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Present Value areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Present Value Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Present Value projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Present Value Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Present Value project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Could any of the organizations weaknesses seriously threaten development?
- Variance Analysis: Are records maintained to show how management reserves are used?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What types of learning are targeted (e.g., cognitive, affective, psychomotor, procedural)?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the last item a Present Value project manager must do to finalize Present Value project close-out?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Present Value project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for accepting the reports produced by the process?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Present Value project manager must do to finalize Present Value project close-out?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How, to whom and how frequently will Risk status be reported?
Step-by-step and complete Present Value Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Present Value project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Present Value project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Present Value project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Present Value project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Present Value project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Present Value project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Present Value project with this in-depth Present Value Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Present Value projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Present Value and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Present Value investments work better.
This Present Value All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.