Contribute to the achievement of specific growth goals in the relevant jurisdiction through Proactive Management, development and growth of existing Client Relationships and active contribution to cross selling opportunities.
More Uses of the Private Equity Toolkit:
- Orchestrate: preparation of weekly operations reporting and analysis, monthly financial statement analysis; and development of Cash Flow budgets.
- Dialog with sponsor portfolio companies on strategy, Capital Structure and add on acquisition financing.
- Be accountable for completing projects, as building market maps, tracking returns across a market segment, or comparing structures across completed capital solutions transactions.
- Manage work with the Chief Investment officers and investment staff overseeing the Private Equity and debt managers.
- Oversee the management of your clients portfolios, offering advice from your Internal Processes and collaborating with your teams.
- Ensure you consult; lead the team in maximising the use of technology and business tools available in servicing the clients.
- Be accountable for completing special projects, as building market maps, tracking returns across a market segment, or comparing structures across completed capital solutions transactions.
- Interpret and utilize clients actuarial and analytic processes to benefit the insurance program structure and investment ROI.
- Keep abreast of investment opportunities and be able to successfully communicate information to the investment team.
- Ensure that all internal and external interactions are handled professionally and with the highest Level Of Service, follow through and consistently keep commitments.
- Collaborate with your team to manage your clients portfolio, offering advice from your Internal Processes.
- Contribute to the effective development of regulatory, compliance and Risk Management Policies and Procedures.
- Gather evaluative information about, identify and engage key industry experts using various methods of outreach, investigation and communication.
- Ensure that the delivery of client service in your teams meets agreed service timeliness and Quality Standards.
- Be certain that your team uses various systems to analyze and evaluate the overall Private Equity Portfolio, individual partnerships and specific portfolio companies.
- Orchestrate: conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Manage and respond to inquiries from clients, press, internal colleagues and the general public regarding published research.
- Lead industry organizations and informal network to develop, build and sustain a robust set of professional relationships.
- Provide insight and advice to leadership regarding Operational Excellence, resource, and Fiscal Planning, and lead overall group Strategy Decisions.
- Prepare marketing and education materials on various products/strategies for clients of your organization.
- Head: responsibility for development and implementation of strategies for special situations; managing enforcement actions undertaken after default.
- Oversee: coverage of Private Equity sponsors related to middle market direct lending, leveraged finance and other banking opportunities.
- Provide additional oversight and Quality Assurance of your organizations quarterly NAV estimation process for a complex portfolio of real estate, financial, operating organization and Private Equity assets.
- Ensure you enhance; lead investment and operational Due Diligence on Private Capital managers identified for inclusion on your organizations platform.
- Perform regular updates and meetings with the administration and Management Teams on important aspects of client Service Delivery.
- Be accountable for supporting capital solutions deal origination and working with the Due Diligence team to evaluate prospective opportunities.
- Coordinate: work in tandem with Portfolio Allocation/Management Group to ensure investments meet overall portfolio needs.
- Oversee origination of new transactions/Business Development and marketing with Private Equity clients, in particular regarding sponsor middle market direct lending and leveraged finance.
- Orchestrate: rare balanced strength of emerging companies and Venture Capital/Private Equity practice which allows you to facilitate introduction.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Private Equity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Private Equity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Private Equity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Private Equity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Private Equity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Private Equity?
- What should be considered when identifying available resources, constraints, and deadlines?
- Does Private Equity systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How do you stay flexible and focused to recognize larger Private Equity results?
- How do you keep the momentum going?
- What is your Private Equity strategy?
- What extra resources will you need?
- Can support from partners be adjusted?
- How do customers see your organization?
- Are you making progress, and are you making progress as Private Equity leaders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Private Equity book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Private Equity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Private Equity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Private Equity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Private Equity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Private Equity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Private Equity Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Private Equity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Private Equity project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Private Equity Project Team have enough people to execute the Private Equity Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Private Equity Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Private Equity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Private Equity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Private Equity Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Private Equity Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Private Equity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Private Equity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Private Equity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Private Equity project with this in-depth Private Equity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Private Equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Private Equity and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Private Equity investments work better.
This Private Equity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.