Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Private Equity Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Private Equity Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Private Equity Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Private Equity Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 990 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Private Equity Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 990 standard requirements:
- Have you seen a circumstance in which a deal with a large investor to achieve a fast first closing scared off later investors due to outside influence on the teams investment process or governance?
- Do you derive any implication on the effects of larger private benefits of control on the development of financial markets that is independent of characterization as efficient of inefficient?
- What are the issues in evaluating the historical return and risk profile of a specific hedge fund or private equity fund investment strategy relative to a broad market index?
- Should your organizations exclude from the definition of covered fund entities that lack certain enumerated traits or factors of a hedge fund or private equity fund?
- Does growing the top line require a completely different incentive and governance system from the one used to increase value in more mature, slow-growth industries?
- What is the most appropriate way to categorize and consider private equity investments to help the client best understand the levels of risk being assumed?
- What is known about the experiences of defined benefit pension plans with investments in hedge funds and private equity, including recent lessons learned?
- How will the board stay abreast of information regarding your organizations largest investors, investment objectives, and positions on governance matters?
- When it comes time to exit, will this organization have a longer-term story to tell about how it will thrive as the industrys future continues to unfold?
- During the last three years, has your organization obtained additional equity capital from existing owners, relatives, or from new or existing partners?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Private Equity Strategy book in PDF containing 990 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Private Equity Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Private Equity Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Private Equity Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Private Equity Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Private Equity Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Private Equity Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Private Equity Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Private Equity Strategy project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do checklists exist that list frequently performed activities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are all activities captured and do they address all approved work scope in the Private Equity Strategy project baseline?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Private Equity Strategy project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will finally present the work or product(s) for acceptance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is an industry recognized support tool(s) being used for Private Equity Strategy project scheduling & tracking?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for your organizations major activities?
- Change Log: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Risk Audit: Is there a clear procedure for reporting accidents/injuries?
- Cost Management Plan: Contractors scope ÃÂÃÂ how will contractors scope be defined when contracts are let?
Step-by-step and complete Private Equity Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Private Equity Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Private Equity Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Private Equity Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Private Equity Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Private Equity Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Private Equity Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Private Equity Strategy project with this in-depth Private Equity Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Private Equity Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Private Equity Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Private Equity Strategy investments work better.
This Private Equity Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.