Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privileged Access Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privileged Access Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privileged Access Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privileged Access Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privileged Access Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Have you adequately thought through the impact that it has on your sales teams ability to do the secondary deals or third deals as a result of the timeline here?
- What individuals have requested access to a particular account credential, IT asset, or group of assets over a specified timeframe, and for what stated purpose?
- Does your organization use multifactor authentication for local and network access to privileged accounts and for network access to non privileged accounts?
- Which does a second authentication requirement mitigate when accessing privileged areas of a website, as password changes or user profile changes?
- Why bother using expensive software to break cyber defenses when you can just gain access to an account that is authorized to be in the system?
- Does your team obtain information once an NDA is executed to determine tools, methods, and techniques currently used for penetration testing?
- How does your enterprise stack up against all capabilities when it comes to maturity around Secrets Management for the Enterprise and Cloud?
- How many total vendors, contractors, consultants, supply chain will need privilege access, specifically for securing remote vendor access?
- Can the solution enable the principle of least privileged access to only grant access that is essential to perform an intended purpose?
- Do you have a confusing arrangement of privileged accounts that varies by application, location, or the previous history of the user?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privileged Access Management book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privileged Access Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privileged Access Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privileged Access Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privileged Access Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privileged Access Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand all business (operational), technical, resource and vendor risks associated with the Privileged Access Management project?
- Source Selection Criteria: In the technical/management area, what criteria do you use to determine the final evaluation ratings?
- Source Selection Criteria: Which contract type places the most risk on the seller?
- Initiating Process Group: In which Privileged Access Management project management process group is the detailed Privileged Access Management project budget created?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Would it be fair to say that cost is a controlling criteria?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there an on-going process in place to monitor Privileged Access Management project risks?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are target dates established for each milestone deliverable?
- Scope Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
- Team Performance Assessment: What are you doing specifically to develop the leaders around you?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the evaluation strategies (e.g., reaction, learning, behavior, results) used. What evaluation results did you have?
Step-by-step and complete Privileged Access Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privileged Access Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privileged Access Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privileged Access Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privileged Access Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privileged Access Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privileged Access Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privileged Access Management project with this in-depth Privileged Access Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privileged Access Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privileged Access Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privileged Access Management investments work better.
This Privileged Access Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.