Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privileged Access Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privileged Access Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privileged Access Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privileged Access Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 913 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privileged Access Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 913 standard requirements:
- New objects as the plethora of different device types, devices, gateways and IoT platforms need to be maintained because they are decentralized trust servers of the organizations using them. Management and governance enables organizations to meet both compliance and business requirements. Will your IAM system handle the increased number of relationships between users, devices, services and policies?
- Do you have an IAM architect? Hastily deployed pockets of identity infrastructure need to be maintained for the full lifetime of the devices. You do not want to set a presence of systems with low assurance levels that an organization later must handle. Do you need end-to-end authentication and authorization?
- Are you able to answer the question: given the answer to the authentication question, and any other information available about the entity, what functions and data items should be made available for this entitys use?
- The power of BYOD allows employees to use personal mobile devices to access corporate applications. What if the application does not have a mobile equivalent version which can be managed under MDM?
- Has your organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
- Do you provide a shopping cart where users can conveniently select roles and entitlements needed to perform job duties, view current access privileges, and check the status of previous requests?
- For audit tracking, what is the level of the granularity needed - do you just need to know that someone logged in and out, or do you need to know what screens or records or fields were accessed?
- Do you have powerful reporting capabilities providing the ability to generate standard out of the box reports and build ad-hoc/custom reports through a rich, point-and-click user interface?
- Security liability: can unencrypted computerized information or paper documents containing personally identifiable non-public information be acquired or accessed by an unauthorized person?
- Do all personnel involved in inspection activities have access to the parts of the management system documentation (and related information above) that are applicable to responsibilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privileged Access Management book in PDF containing 913 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privileged Access Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privileged Access Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privileged Access Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privileged Access Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privileged Access Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the amount of effort justified by the anticipated value of forming a new process?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its Strategic Plan is providing the best guidance for the future of your organization?
- Quality Audit: How is the Strategic Plan (and other plans) reviewed and revised?
- Risk Management Plan: Risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive considerations?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team measure progress against specific goals?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Privileged Access Management project integration management relate to the Privileged Access Management project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Privileged Access Management project management knowledge areas?
- Project Charter: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Privileged Access Management project?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you ensure an integrated assessment of proposals?
Step-by-step and complete Privileged Access Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privileged Access Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privileged Access Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privileged Access Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privileged Access Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privileged Access Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privileged Access Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privileged Access Management project with this in-depth Privileged Access Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privileged Access Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privileged Access Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privileged Access Management investments work better.
This Privileged Access Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.