Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Privileged Access Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Privileged Access Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Privileged Access Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Privileged Access Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 980 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Privileged Access Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 980 standard requirements:
- How do it organizations allow users to store/share self-managed enterprise and personal credentials securely, while at the same time providing corporate oversight and control?
- Can the solution provide an application audit or inventory to determine what applications, firmware, or other available version information is present on an endpoint?
- What are the principles, challenges, and benefits in a cyber defense information-sharing network that will entice the right audience and achieve target objectives?
- Are you feeding any findings about privileged access sessions into your SIEM or other incident response systems to provide real-time alerting and reporting?
- Is there anything you all need do or are planning to do structurally with the Enterprise product portfolio or the sales force to achieve that at this point?
- Does your organization have tools in place to monitor how and where employees are performing privileged access to systems or data within your organization?
- Does your organization allow the use of mobile devices as handheld computers, laptops, and mobile phones to transmit organizational data and information?
- How do security and IT Operations teams gain an understanding of where threats are coming from, prioritize them, and quickly mitigate the risks?
- Are you using multiple solutions to manage different types of privilege, across different types of infrastructure for different types of users?
- What type of access control is implemented where a database administrator can grant Update privilege in a database to specific users or group?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Privileged Access Management book in PDF containing 980 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Privileged Access Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Privileged Access Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Privileged Access Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Privileged Access Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Privileged Access Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Privileged Access Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are there risks to human health or the environment that need to be controlled or mitigated?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will do the reporting and to whom will reports be delivered?
- Lessons Learned: Does the lesson describe a function that would be done differently the next time?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Privileged Access Management project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next Privileged Access Management project?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Does the lesson educate others to improve performance?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its staff financial services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Privileged Access Management project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has a quality assurance plan been developed for the Privileged Access Management project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Privileged Access Management project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
Step-by-step and complete Privileged Access Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Privileged Access Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Privileged Access Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Privileged Access Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Privileged Access Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Privileged Access Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Privileged Access Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Privileged Access Management project with this in-depth Privileged Access Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Privileged Access Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Privileged Access Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Privileged Access Management investments work better.
This Privileged Access Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.