Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 994 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 994 standard requirements:
- Is your organization leveraging emerging technologies as data mining, blockchain, Robotic Process automation, risk sensing, and cognitive analytics to derive business benefit from data?
- What are the top business benefits your organization could achieve using a software platform to connect, secure, manage, analyze, and engage customers through your connected devices?
- What percentage of your organizations revenues today is invested in all technologies ÃÂÃÂ including your central IT budget as well as spend by business units throughout your firm?
- Is the process for analyzing and comparing IT projects required throughout your organization, regardless of where actual funding decisions/approvals are made?
- Have you identified and documented the process that will be used to communicate to your employees, customers, and suppliers in the event of a disaster?
- What are the most important aspects of a discovery-based audit analytics platform for improving business processes or improving auditing effectiveness?
- Is the planning scheme the most appropriate means of controlling the issue or can other existing regulatory or process mechanisms deal with the issue?
- Are your processes designed to optimally support your business and still be flexible, agile and dynamic to cater to the changing business landscape?
- What could you change or improve about your products, services or business to begin creating a more favorable brand-image in your customers mind?
- How to design and develop good, business-aligned service abstractions from analysis-level business process models and technical requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Mining book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: Why is Process Mining project portfolio management (PPM) important?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are your budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
- Activity Attributes: Have you identified the Activity Leveling Priority code value on each activity?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Process Mining project based on this experience?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the steering committee active in Process Mining project oversight?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Process Mining project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Lessons Learned: Was the purpose of the Process Mining project, the end products and success criteria clearly defined and agreed at the start?
- Procurement Audit: Was there reasonable justification for the need of the purchase, namely when made towards the end of the financial year?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
Step-by-step and complete Process Mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Mining project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Mining project with this in-depth Process Mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Mining and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Mining investments work better.
This Process Mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.