Lead the evaluation, design and implementation of integration opportunities across various Intelligent Process Automation and Digital Transformation methodologies like Process Mining, Task Mining, Business Process Management, Robotics Process Automation.
More Uses of the Process Mining Toolkit:
- Drive Proof of Concept projects to success by creating a convincing story that show is your solution as a must have that delivers quantifiable and tangible business value to your customers.
- Manage, forecast and monitor resource capacity and utilization, staffing appropriately all Customer Engagements.
- Organize: track benefits benchmarking data to ensure your benefits remain competitive with the market and authentic to the needs of your employees.
- Are able to perform Root Cause Analysis on complex and less mature processes and services.
- Confirm your design evaluates current payroll processes for opportunities for improvement and ensures all Compliance Requirements are met.
- Steer: partner cross functionally with sales and operations teams to build tools and processes.
- Ensure you design; expand the use case knowledge in your consulting teams and be the go to person for Process Improvement topics.
- Ensure you are aware of the long term impact of regulatory environment and market changes on the business.
- Guide: regularly communicate projects status with Status Reports and meetings, covering key consideration items, action items, risks and issues.
- Govern: continuously improve and enhance the implementation methodology to drive efficiency and consistency.
- Utilize technology and Data Architecture expertise along with business domain and process transformation expertise to design and execute on a strategy to accelerate and scale process and task mining methodologies across your organization.
- Confirm your corporation builds Process Mining data models and monitors and optimizes the performance of all data queries to ensure ideal response times.
- Streamline and drive Continuous Improvement in enterprise sales efficiency, performance reporting, and compensation planning.
- Collaborate with your organizations sales, operations, marketing and finance groups to support its various channel programs.
- Are distinguished by a unique combination of an innovative startup atmosphere combined with great professionalism and individual latitude.
- Develop best practices for pricing and business terms, based on the improved use of data and market knowledge to support decisions.
- Anticipate risks associated with timely and high quality delivery of project and escalate the same to Project Management and leadership.
- Take part in the establishment of your internal organization model, helping to develop the approach and tools you use to manage the creative process end to end.
- Ensure timely escalation of any issues to Operations, Management and IT where appropriate.
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense.
- Ensure you consistently exceed expectations and respond actively and positively to changing circumstances.
- Orchestrate: structure and drive key strategic initiatives focused on improving business performance.
- Ensure you deliver on Business Process Transformation initiatives and Software Delivery projects; to identify project risks and barriers; to support Business Migration through process change or software delivery; and to track and realise business benefits.
- Guide: in your role, you engage with all kinds of departments internally from sales to marketing and Data Science.
- Manage resources, schedule, scope, and budget on multiple projects by creating and maintaining detailed project plans that emphasize speed to delivery and maximize the efficient use of resources needed to meet the requirements.
- Are Agile and team oriented, able to give and receive feedback, change tack, and collaborate with a team to achieve a goal.
- Collaborate with payroll, people partners, and insurance providers to ensure all programs and processes run efficiently.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to effectively coordinate and manage month and quarter end deal closure.
- Support a high velocity recruitment process, coordinating closely with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Process Mining Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Process Mining related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Process Mining specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Process Mining Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Process Mining improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- How much does it cost?
- Do you think you know, or do you know you know?
- What is the magnitude of the improvements?
- Do those selected for the Process Mining team have a good general understanding of what Process Mining is all about?
- Are roles and responsibilities formally defined?
- What one word do you want to own in the minds of your customers, employees, and partners?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- Risk events: what are the things that could go wrong?
- What could happen if you do not do it?
- Are all requirements met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Process Mining book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Process Mining self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Process Mining Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Process Mining areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Process Mining Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Process Mining projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Process Mining Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Process Mining project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Process Mining project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Process Mining project team have enough people to execute the Process Mining project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Process Mining project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Process Mining Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Process Mining project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Process Mining Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Process Mining project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Process Mining project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Process Mining project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Process Mining project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Process Mining project with this in-depth Process Mining Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Process Mining projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Process Mining and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Process Mining investments work better.
This Process Mining All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.