Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality Management Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality Management Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality Management Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality Management Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality Management Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Does your organization determine and provide the persons necessary for the effective implementation of your quality management system and for the operation and control of its relevant processes?
- Do you verify production and service provision processes whenever process outputs cannot be measured, monitored or verified until after the product is in use or the service has been delivered?
- Does top management ensure that risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products & services, and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed?
- Does the quality management system provide for the integration of all processes required to fulfil its quality policy and objectives and meet the needs and requirements of the users?
- Does management believe in right first time, produce good quality papers, operate good systems and controls, respect and value independent audit as an opportunity to be challenged?
- Does the review include assessing the opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the quality management system, including the quality policy and quality objectives?
- Can it be demonstrated that measurement and monitoring of the product is carried out at various stages of the product realization process in accordance with planned arrangements?
- Are external providers evaluated and selected, monitored for performance and re-evaluated based upon ability to supply product in accordance with your organization requirements?
- Does your organization determine, collect and analyze appropriate data to determine the suitability and effectiveness of the QMS and to identify improvements that can be made?
- Are the intended purposes of the key processes quantified by process parameter specifications, by specifications for the product output of the process or by some other means?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality Management Systems book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quality Management Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality Management Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality Management Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality Management Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality Management Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality Management Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quality Management Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Will the Quality Management Systems project meet the client requirements, and will it achieve the business success criteria that justified doing the Quality Management Systems project in the first place?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is documentation created for communication with the suppliers and Vendors?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Quality Management Systems project?
- Change Request: What type of changes does change control take into account?
- Risk Management Plan: How are risk analvsis and prioritization performed?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the Quality Management Systems project team?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: what factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Project Scope Statement: Have you been able to thoroughly document the Quality Management Systems projects assumptions and constraints?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify potential or actual overruns and underruns?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are there influences outside the team that may affect performance, and if so, have you identified and addressed them?
Step-by-step and complete Quality Management Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality Management Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality Management Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality Management Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality Management Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality Management Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality Management Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality Management Systems project with this in-depth Quality Management Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality Management Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality Management Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality Management Systems investments work better.
This Quality Management Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.