Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Quality Management System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Quality Management System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Quality Management System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Quality Management System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Quality Management System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- Does your organization determine and provide the persons necessary for the effective implementation of your quality management system and for the operation and control of its relevant processes?
- Does top management ensure that risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products & services, and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed?
- Can it be demonstrated that measurement and monitoring of the product is carried out at various stages of the product realization process in accordance with planned arrangements?
- Are external providers evaluated and selected, monitored for performance and re-evaluated based upon ability to supply product in accordance with your organization requirements?
- Does your organization determine, collect and analyze appropriate data to determine the suitability and effectiveness of the QMS and to identify improvements that can be made?
- Do you determine and provide the resources needed to implement and maintain the quality management system, improving its effectiveness and to meet customer requirements?
- Are you confident that your organization has an adequate quality management system in place to provide a service that consistently meets your needs and expectations?
- How do you provide persons necessary to consistently meet customer, applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for the QMS including the necessary processes?
- Can top management ensure the quality policy and quality objectives are established and compatible with the context and strategic direction of your organization?
- Does the scope address external & internal issues, products & services of your organization, and the commitment to apply all applicable requirements of ISO 9001?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Quality Management System book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Quality Management System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Quality Management System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Quality Management System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Quality Management System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Quality Management System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Quality Management System Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Quality Management System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: How clearly defined were the objectives for this Quality Management System project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Variance Analysis: Are control accounts opened and closed based on the start and completion of work contained therein?
- Cost Management Plan: Are all payments made according to the contract(s)?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the teams work approach provide opportunity for members to engage in fact-based problem solving?
- Activity Cost Estimates: How do you treat administrative costs in the activity inventory?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a stakeholder management plan in place that covers topics?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Quality Management System project risks at various Quality Management System project stages?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What specific resources will be required for implementation activities?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Quality Management System project?
Step-by-step and complete Quality Management System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Quality Management System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Quality Management System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Quality Management System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Quality Management System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Quality Management System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Quality Management System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Quality Management System project with this in-depth Quality Management System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Quality Management System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Quality Management System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Quality Management System investments work better.
This Quality Management System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.