Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Real estate development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Real estate development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Real estate development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Real estate development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 724 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Real estate development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 724 standard requirements:
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of Real estate development? If so, when did it change and why?
- Is a solid data collection plan established that includes measurement systems analysis?
- Are there recognized Real estate development problems?
- Is the current as is process being followed? If not, what are the discrepancies?
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Real estate development, and Brand Value
- Is knowledge gained on process shared and institutionalized?
- How can auditing be a preventative security measure?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- Is full participation by members in regularly held team meetings guaranteed?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Real estate development will circumvent those obstacles?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Real estate development book in PDF containing 724 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Real estate development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Real estate development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Real estate development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Real estate development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Real estate development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Real estate development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Real estate development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the limitations on pre-competitive range communications?
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Project Management Plan: Are there any windfall benefits that would accrue to the Real estate development project sponsor or other parties?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Activity Attributes: How difficult will it be to complete specific activities on this Real estate development project?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Team Directory: Does a Real estate development project team directory list all resources assigned to the Real estate development project?
- Change Request: How are changes graded and who is responsible for the rating?
- Project Scope Statement: What are the possible consequences should a risk come to occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are individuals with check-signing responsibility prohibited from signing blank checks?
Step-by-step and complete Real estate development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Real estate development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Real estate development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Real estate development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Real estate development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Real estate development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Real estate development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Real estate development project with this in-depth Real estate development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Real estate development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Real estate development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Real estate development investments work better.
This Real estate development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.